NEWBEE Provider

Hi Guys and Girls, Iam looking for some directions. Is there a place to post on this Board for a Provider to post her profile daily, weekly, or monthly? You know to stir up a little business.
Thank you in advance
Charli Bang
Well, I am not Staff or a Moderator (and I'm sure one will be around shortly to answer your question), but I will do my best until someone official decides to chime in.

Ever since the Fosta/Sesta laws went into place (in 2018, I believe) this board moved away from actual ADS. What we DO have are threADS. ThreADS are just innocuous posts like, "Where is the best BBQ in Kansas City?" or "Hanging out in Westport, what's your favorite bar down here?"

These posts don't really advertise anything, but they do remind people that you're here. Although, don't ask the BBQ one. That horse has been beaten beyond death.

But, board participation is also a good way for people to get to know you and get a sense of what spending time with you might be like. So jump into any topic you like; just don't change the subject from what the Original Poster started.

I think you can get away with some additional content in your signature line. I've seen people include their P411 # and links to their Twitter, etc.

Your name comes up often enough that I'm sure people are curious about who you are.

Hope that helps.
Saint Expedite

Very well said and correct Since 2019 and the new laws Ads and ISO’s are no longer allowed anywhere on ECCIE. ThreAds are the only way to get your name out there and the best way is “looking for good eats” “places to visit” or “things to do” however you cannot post any of the following

availability/dates
services
rates/fees/specials
Seeking an Appointment
asking Hobbyists to contact you

This would turn the threAd into a Ad and it will be edited or removed from the members view.

Hope this helps

The Dr
Saint Expedite

Very well said and correct Since 2019 and the new laws Ads and ISO’s are no longer allowed anywhere on ECCIE. ThreAds are the only way to get your name out there and the best way is “looking for good eats” “places to visit” or “things to do” however you cannot post any of the following

availability/dates
services
rates/fees/specials
Seeking an Appointment
asking Hobbyists to contact you

This would turn the threAd into a Ad and it will be edited or removed from the members view.

Hope this helps

The Dr Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Where might I post such innocuous curiosities on this site?
Charli_Bang
Where might I post such innocuous curiosities on this site?
Charli_Bang Originally Posted by Charli_Bang
I would try Co-Ed Discussions.

https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=191
Yes the coed forum is correct.
Thank You Guys You have been Most Helpful,
Charli_Bang
A New provider in the Kansas City Metro Area
Hope you do well, you are a very attractive young lady.......love the hair.
Who has the best Taco Tuesday might be a good one.
Welcome to KC beautiful, I'm always willing to help out where I can if you need anything just get a hold of me
Welcome!