What's eccie's policy for dealing with LE requests?

A good defense would be to claim our reviews are fictional as some members already do....

"This is, of course, part of the evil genius of how King County is going after people who pay for sex. With the "promoting prostitution" charge, law enforcement needn't show that defendants actually engaged in pay-to-play sexual activity themselves. All they must show is that the men "advanced" the prostitution careers of others by saying positive things about them online.'

In addition we should have a standby copy of bleach-bit for our computers...and probably use Tor-browser
A good defense would be to claim our reviews are fictional as some members already do.... Originally Posted by gladius82
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

However, LEO does not have the resources to spend the time for that on misdemeanors. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
WRONG!
http://reason.com/blog/2016/12/13/12...stitution-case There are men being charged for posting reviews and commenting on The Review Board in Washington. The FBI can easily figure out who and where everyone is located if they want to and a subpoena is not really necessary to get the information. This post will likely get removed or I get banned but the guy going on about this being a misdemeanor and they won't issue subpoenas could not be more foolish. Peace. Originally Posted by Billysilly
Nobody ever catches real hackers/criminals you know why? Because those who do it right make layers and layers of cover and that means every place an investigator looks will be a decoy and by the time they get through the decoys the evidence is gone. Sure there are some exceptions where hackers and those committing illegal activities get caught when there are millions or billions of dollars involved but that depends on what mistakes are being made. There are countless fugitives from eastern countries and Soviet countries that have never been caught and that is because they have a good home support system and because they are meticulous with EVERY detail and never miss a thing. The charges come to people when they ignore their instincts and let arrogance take precedent over calculation.

Of course, the only reason I'm telling you this is because if you are on here and you believe that "the FBI could if they wanted'' then you are essentially throwing up your hands. I don't expect or want you to respond to this message but at least consider that trying does not equate to disaster.
Are you sure about that? The vast majority of TRB members were likely participating like most of us do. I have little idea what goes on in the major metro areas where eccie is prevalent. I don't even know everything that goes on in my small geographical area.

With TRB, I think LE really thought that there was significant human trafficking going on, and probably had good reason to believe that. It turned out that it wasn't human trafficking, but since LE had invested so many resources into the investigation, they had to make some kind of bust, hence the misdemeanor charges of reviews being promoting prostitution.

While it may be that the exact circumstances behind TRB are not anywhere on Eccie, I think it is quite possible that, in some geographical area, someone has done something that has given LE reason to investigate, hoping for a big bust.

Having said all that, the OP is probably asking the wrong question. Eccie pays a hosting company to provide server resources to make the web site available. The server resources are in the Netherlands, but the hosting company is based in New York. So if LE is going to serve any kind of papers asking for access to Eccie website data, they are going to serve them against the hosting company. Eccie probably won't even know they are under investigation. How the law and reality would play out in such a situation, I have no idea, but it would be safest to assume that the hosting company will cooperate fully with LE. I have yet to read terms of service for that type of situation (and yes, I do read those kinds of things), that does not has some exclusion allowing the service to release data if unlawful activity is suspected. Originally Posted by tandyscone
Actual pimps post on this site. Other "hobbyists" have "business" relationships with some providers on this site that could be construed as promoting prostitution. Hobbyists also post fake reviews and while most get called out some don't.

My point is just because you post a review or many reviews on this site doesn't mean you could catch a prostitution charge because what's written on this site could be fake or exaggerated. On the other hand, if you agree to write a review for a girl if she cuts you a deal on the rate or if you agree to review a girl and post some pics to help her get some business, AND you save those texts, then that might be looked at differently.
Actual pimps post on this site. Other "hobbyists" have "business" relationships with some providers on this site that could be construed as promoting prostitution. Hobbyists also post fake reviews and while most get called out some don't.

My point is just because you post a review or many reviews on this site doesn't mean you could catch a prostitution charge because what's written on this site could be fake or exaggerated. On the other hand, if you agree to write a review for a girl if she cuts you a deal on the rate or if you agree to review a girl and post some pics to help her get some business, AND you save those texts, then that might be looked at differently. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas

Great Point! Sharing IS CARING!
Eccie's actual policy does not appear to be openly posted.

However, LEO does not have the resources to spend the time for that on misdemeanors. Note that court orders are required except for exigent circumstances (example: cell phone tracing in kidnapping cases). Nor would a judge sign for diddly stuff.4

If LEO is actively tracking a felony case, yes they can easily get subpoenas from a judge.

Also, outfits that have received non specific "shopping" requests always run to higher level judges to cancel the requests, which does happen.

And the servers relocated elsewhere a couple years ago.
------
In the real world, if lawyers have a wealthy client, yes they can get subpoenas for civil court cases (think copyright claims).
But again, folks worried about "future" misdemeanors really have nothing to worry about.
However, do not store data (old emails) online. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
actually I thought I had read the laws and policies either on here or on p411 you might check the small print
if you agree to write a review for a girl if she cuts you a deal on the rate or if you agree to review a girl and post some pics to help her get some business, AND you save those texts, then that might be looked at differently. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
It also is looked at as a betrayal to the community that depends on guys like us to provide honest reviews of Providers. Of course, no one cares about that. People want to see what looks appealing to their eyes and for that reason, "No" reviews are often thrown in the gutter.
actually I thought I had read the laws and policies either on here or on p411 you might check the small print Originally Posted by yourdesire
P411 is very different in that it is in Canada and what it does is legal there.
actually I thought I had read the laws and policies either on here or on p411 you might check the small print Originally Posted by yourdesire
Yes desire,
Previously considered.
(btw, as a side note, I quite enjoyed the posted review of your doubles date with Dallas).

Back to this thread:
First, as a separate mention, p411 is Canadian based, and Gina runs a tight ship, and I'd bet she pays a retainer to someone.

For eccie, various statements in it's fine print, and the member signup method, cover Federal law Section 230, FCC's rule COPPA, and Federal DCMA. But a method of warrant delivery is not specifically mentioned. That said, eccie does have a generic contact us e-mail, as all websites do.