Ghosted by College Girl

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...m-out/60084212

I initially texted her and got no response.

She responded the next day, gave me her rates, and we set up a time to meet by Oliver and Lincoln.

I got to the area, and texted her I was close. She responded she was ready. I texted her for the address, and then silence. No more communication from her, no apologies, no excuses.

She texted me later in the day by accident, thinking she was texting someone else. I believe she never planned to meet with me to begin with.
You dodged a bullet dude, her name is kenzie and she is one of the worst providers in wichita. She's got some reviews and mentions on here already.
Thanks for the feedback.

I thought I recognized her from somewhere. An image search didn't turn up anything. Women pictures on the internet can become a blur after awhile.
Worst experience I've ever had with a provider and I did nothing but talk to her, very GPS (stuck up) and she really really needs to find a new line of work, but won't because most folks will see those pics and go WOW.

It's hilarious she calls herself a college girl

More hilarious that if she put forth any effort she'd be swimming in pre-books from places like here and never have to post again. Gotta love the smart college girls (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Dude's avatar is giving me a chubby...lol
But about the girl....I wonder if anyone actually gets to fuck her or is it just a con.
Two different people BBQ.
Perhaps
That's her sister BBQ, actually met with her. Left a review and it was terrible, no bj at all, no riding, oversized condom, spent time to fix her music she had playing and then had the nerve to stay on her phone checking stuff