Mexico

Boy this place is dead....did everyone go to Mexico???
Yeah, I noticed it's been pretty quiet. I've had a few appointments but haven't made any reports since I made a new account. Been waiting to see if anyone reports some of the new stuff popping up but no luck, I've just been sticking to the old regulars and AMPs because some of the ads are questionable.
This place isn't as encouraging of posting as it used to be. My last review was denied premium because I didn't get the name of the provider (I knew her real name and never used her stage name) and although everything was accurate... *shrug* that's the third time (for various reasons, one was I didn't put enough gory details, LOL), so I check in once a week maybe.

I encourage folks to use the site still, especially providers, but it sure isn't as vibrant as it used to be.
I was talking about the lack of provider posts....seems like there are only a couple left on eccie around here.
I was talking about the lack of provider posts....seems like there are only a couple left on eccie around here. Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
They probably make more on Onlyfans nowadays