Screening

• Wils
  • 07-26-2016, 10:27 PM
I'm an older gentlemen and I've been seeing only ONE provider this whole time of the last 2 years. I located her through a service and then she went independent. Soon she told me she will be leaving the hobby and well. I hate to say it but I would still like to see someone from time to time. My question and problem is this. I do not have a long list of other providers to list as whom I've seen when it comes to screening. I sure understand these women have a right to see who they wish.. Can someone help me or has anyone been through such thing as I speak of? How can I see another provider if I only have 1 reference?
Thanks in advance for any help..
Wils
Good post. You'll find a solution to this I'm sure. It's a whole lot more common than you might think. I would begin by talking to her. Maybe she can still give you a reference? Maybe she knows someone to whom she can refer you? Then THAT lady will give you a reference to get back into the broader market.

Don't be ashamed to admit that you'd like to still see someone. That's why we're all here. It's a great hobby.

All the best to you sir.
  • Wils
  • 07-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Thank you for taking the time to answer. Yes, I'm sure she can do both of those things and willingly, just sure hate to (but I will) as a questions like that to someone that's been so special to me. Thank you again,
Wils
Wils, if she is on P411 have her invite you on there. If she isn't i would recommend getting P411.
https://www.preferred411.com/

I dont know what area of Texas you are but there is a newbie friendly provider list for Houston, here it is:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691

G'luck hun
Check out the Newbie Friendly list sweetie lot of great ladies

Also P411 is GREAT

Good Luck sweetie

I'm an older gentlemen and I've been seeing only ONE provider this whole time of the last 2 years. I located her through a service and then she went independent. Soon she told me she will be leaving the hobby and well. I hate to say it but I would still like to see someone from time to time. My question and problem is this. I do not have a long list of other providers to list as whom I've seen when it comes to screening. I sure understand these women have a right to see who they wish.. Can someone help me or has anyone been through such thing as I speak of? How can I see another provider if I only have 1 reference?
Thanks in advance for any help..
Wils Originally Posted by Wils
You may want to check what the requirements are to be a member of p411 and make an informed decision if that's the route you want to take. I like a bit of a challenge. I have had luck with explaining my situation to some very fine women and its basically that the majority of women I see are now retired. That is in fact true. and If I find someone I am interested in then I ask if we can meet if she needs references I explain the situation. One of two things will happen. she will either accept or decline. It just depends on how badly you want to meet someone. I wont lie ive been pretty lucky to meet some really cool women, and one that I was sorry to let slip away but that's life. I don't have anything against people that use p411 but I just don't trust technology enough. I also wonder what Heidi Fleiss' clients must of thought when she swore that no one would ever know they were her client until she started to release their names.
EASY: Just make a post in the ISO section for the area that you live in...there are a lot of ladies (like me)
that don't depend on references from other providers. We have learned better and safer ways to painlessly screen.

Make post simple IE: "Newbie" (yes I know you aren't new to the hobby) looking for....BE SURE to list the area you need, type of visit, age/size/race preferences. Ask that they are willing to provide a reference if requested. Then check thread and inbox for messages, choose one, give them the info that they need to screen, set a date/time...WASH and REPEAT

As far as being reference friendly...providers have their own guidelines...I personally LOVE it when a client shows the courtesy of letting me know that they are using me as a reference to XYZ provider. People change, so don't expect one provider to give you a reference for the next five years and you have only seen them once. I will generally say for 6 months. By then you should have developed other references.

If I have a reference request, I provide the following information: Any issues with safety, hygiene or donation. If the client was memorable for any particular reason. Make it a memorable visit, so that when we receive a reference request, we know exactly who you are...I have a client that brings me stuff such as: Silver dollars, plants, venison and last time fresh veggies out of the garden.

I frequently get repeat client request and sometimes they may have changed their name or phone number etc. or I have lost their contact info...I ask "How would I remember you, jog my memory"...LOL they go, well "I'm 45, 6'0", 200lbs brown hair and eyes." REALLY, that helps since you just described half of my client base. So BE MEMORABLE and not in a BAD way.