Prolonged Detention

I ran accross this video. I think it's another good example of Obama's off the wall ideas on how America should look. Prolonged Detention, I compare it to building a bridge on dry land in the event the earth caves in there will be a bridge to cross on.

http://youtu.be/PL1dAyaJmSE
That video has been posted before. It's simply amazing how Obama can twist words. He's an expert on Orwellian speak.
That video has been posted before. It's simply amazing how Obama can twist words. He's an expert on Orwellian speak. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh, I hadn't realized it had been posted before. Although I had heard the term " Prolonged Detention" and knew what it basically entailed, this was the first time I've seen this video. I was really appauled of Obama's audacity that he would impose such a unconstitutional idea upon us.
That video can't be viewed often enough, IMHO. The Libtards on here should pay attention.
That video can't be viewed often enough, IMHO. The Libtards on here should pay attention. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh, I must have watched it three times before I posted it, just to get my mind to believe what I was truly hearing on the video. What about our rights, " Innocent till proven guilty", "Right to a fair and speedy trial", "Right to counsel". I guess this is what he meant by " Change" and the "Hope" part, he hopes nobody figures out his scheme.
  • Seedy
  • 10-14-2012, 07:11 PM
I think that lowlife piece of SHIT, should be put in prison, and just give the Fuck bread (moldy to boot) , and water (toilet) water. Fuck him...