Encounter: Elvis is Star Struck by Vvivian!

Date: 2-22-19
Name: Vvivianstarr
Phone: 318-891-1130
Email Address: Vvivianstarr@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=323222
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: My hotel in NLR
Activities: GFE see ROS a great suck and fuck fest
Hair Length and Color: Brunette just passed her shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall brunette 5’7” girl next door. A natural beauty with B cups and responsive nipples. A grabable ass, cleanly shaven smooth sweet kitty. Definitely the girl next door type!
Recommendation: Yes
Great review Elvis! I can really relate to your experience you had with her. She can bring the passion and raw sex to an encounter.
Gowdayum Elvis! You outdid yourself again! Everything you said in here is spot on. She’s incredibly underrrated and deserves more praise and attention . Thanks for sharing!
Thanks guys! She’s was a great time! Glad you guys put her on the radar! She had flown under until now.
I think I introduced her to the female condom. She definitely cums and cums. She really loves it
Damn, wish this lady would make a trip to NWA sometime!
I think I introduced her to the female condom. She definitely cums and cums. She really loves it Originally Posted by Rockydoc
You’re a good man for it Rockydoc! Much appreciated!!
Thanks. We experimented with it during an 8!hour fuckfest.
Gosh damn Elvis! This was reminiscent of my recent encounter with her. You described everything to a T! So glad you enjoyed her. She is a delightful young lady to be sure!
Gosh damn Elvis! This was reminiscent of my recent encounter with her. You described everything to a T! So glad you enjoyed her. She is a delightful young lady to be sure!
Originally Posted by austin88998833
Austin your review and Rockydocs nod on the BJ and how could I resist! Much thanks!
  • rosh
  • 03-02-2019, 01:03 PM
She is one of my favorite and everything you said is spot on .she is amazing