Encounter: Clementine Adams is a Hotty!

Date: 12/14/19
Name: Clementine Adams
Phone: 931-655-0238 (Staff Edit - Add Phone # per OP Request - Biomed1)
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Huntsville
State: Alabama
Address: Nice Hotel
Activities: BBBJ, GFE, Multiple Positions
Hair Length and Color: Long Dirty Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is about 5'6 to 5'7 a very tiny waist and small frame. She has a great body and wonderful little landing strip
Recommendation: Yes
How about a link or one piece of contact info?
it would be nice for all the guys like myself that are not on Facebook to have some kind of contact information
I guess I would have to give out her address next for the guys that can’t benefit from a telephone number because they don’t own a phone. Seriously the review said I contacted her via Facebook, so clearly that is all that I have. If you don’t have a Facebook page make one or at least Google her name and see if you can find her. Come on man.
I guess I would have to give out her address next for the guys that can’t benefit from a telephone number because they don’t own a phone. Seriously the review said I contacted her via Facebook, so clearly that is all that I have. If you don’t have a Facebook page make one or at least Google her name and see if you can find her. Come on man. Originally Posted by RobertPellitt
The review template has fields that are required to be filled out correctly in order to be evaluated for PA.

Also, the information provided is for a member of Eccie to be able to contact the member directly without having to create/use other methods beyond conventional means to initiate contact..
The review template has fields that are required to be filled out correctly in order to be evaluated for PA.

Also, the information provided is for a member of Eccie to be able to contact the member directly without having to create/use other methods beyond conventional means to initiate contact.. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
What you said! Thanks dj8! MJ
exactly
If that is the case then the review should have never been posted in the first place. If the template has mandatory requirements then the review should never be made available until all the requirements are met. The reason the review was allowed to be posted was because IT DOES BENEFIT some people. But if I am going to be denied PA because I failed to give a telephone number that I don't know because I don't use it then that seems pretty ridiculous to me. If that is the case I may just have to find another place to share information.
A method of contact could either be a phone number or an email address. All, not some could make contact that way. The requirements for Encounter Reports hasn't changed..
If the person making the review does not have that information because that is not the way the girl prefers to be contacted (at least by this person) then why is that an issue? It's not that I am refusing to give it out it is simply that I do not have it. If my reviews are not appreciated or needed then I will find some place else to go and share information.