Best ass in little rock?

Which provider in our town has the best backside? Im looking for round and firm, no cellulite and little jiggle. Maybe someone who works out on her ass? Doesn't matter race or color. Any opinions?
Mines soft yet bubbly.
Are you saying your ass is like fine champagne ,miss Kane?��
For me it's a tie between Baby Dallas and Brooks. But there are a few fine ladies I haven't met yet.
I do workout my ass...lol spin class and squats daily! You must workout that ass if you want it to be nice, firm and perky!!
I like em small and firm so Felina has my vote as well as Ms Mia Maxwell! Guess Mia has retired?
I like them round and plump with a small waist! I like big butts and I cannot lie! tiny waist and big round thing in your face lol! I admit I follow girls on Instagram who workout daily and perfect their big round ass!! It's such a turn on to me! Lol I use them as my motivation!! They are so perfect! I like a tight body where nothing jiggles but the ass and tits and then they only jiggle a little bit not like full on jello! So sexy to me!
I like em small and firm so Felina has my vote as well as Ms Mia Maxwell! Guess Mia has retired? Originally Posted by redman1
Thank you redman 1, I need to make it down your way soon! Is that what you are remembering? Tiny but firm and shapely!

Are you saying your ass is like fine champagne ,miss Kane?�� Originally Posted by peter north77
Well there's a way to put it I hadn't thought about. Perhaps we should ask the professor about my ass. I may call in a few gents to see what they think about it...
Thank you redman 1, I need to make it down your way soon! Is that what you are remembering? Tiny but firm and shapely!

Originally Posted by Felina
Great pics Felina
Baby Dallas I love your ass. Very perky like your boobs. Nice work girl
I have had my hands on Trinity’s ass before and it was nice. I love the way she can wriggle it while you are. It gives you a new and wonderful sensation. I like Felina’s also, although it has been awhile. Jaylen has a real firm one. You could bounce a quarter off it. Trinity has an unfair advantage because she is/was a dancer and she can split and make moves from any direction that would make you say DAM. Excuse me, I am going to have to get ahold of myself after thinking about it.
I have had my hands on Trinity’s ass before and it was nice. I love the way she can wriggle it while you are. It gives you a new and wonderful sensation. I like Felina’s also, although it has been awhile. Jaylen has a real firm one. You could bounce a quarter off it. Trinity has an unfair advantage because she is/was a dancer and she can split and make moves from any direction that would make you say DAM. Excuse me, I am going to have to get ahold of myself after thinking about it. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I assumed you'd be trying to get ahold of me after thinking about it. Lol
Trinity has one fine ass. I have only been able to see her once but not her fault, mine. I am an ass man and she fills the hands and face for me.
Keep working it TK it is fine.
Trinity has one fine ass. I have only been able to see her once but not her fault, mine. I am an ass man and she fills the hands and face for me.
Keep working it TK it is fine. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Thank you honey. I'm no match for your tornado tongue tho. My god I'm wet just thinking of it. We must at again soon so u can grab my butt again