STD testing in NWA?

I'm new to the hobby (male) and priority #1 for me is safety. Among other things such as safer sex practices, to me that means getting tested regularly. Today I just got my first test from a place called STDCheck.com online that is affiliated with a couple of local testing labs. It's a pretty comprehensive 10-test panel including:

Chlamydia
Gonorhhea
Hep A
Hep B
Hep C
HSV-1
HSV-2
HIV-2
HIV-2
Syphilis

Something good about this services is that results are available after 1-2 days (so they claim; I will know if that's true or not by the end of the week).

That ran me $139. What are any other options I could consider in NWA for testing? Are there cheaper good options out there or is that about par for the course? Where do people go for testing in NWA?

Thanks!

Spanky
I get tested in Little Rock so I have no idea where someone would in NWA. But I'm assuming a local clinic will handle testing
I have a blood test and std panel done 4 times a year at my family doctor... Let me insurance cover it lol
Oops, just realized I mis-typed: It was $239, not $139 as I incorrectly stated in the OP. Apologies for any confusion.