Gentlemen's Grooming

Just wondering...do you providers have a preference when it comes to a gentlemen's grooming?
Umm yeah.... shave it! Along with your arm pits!!! (nobody will think you gay but they will respect you for respecting yourself!) If not, at least trim it! If it's longer than your d**k it's problem
Grooming? Clean teeth, clean clothes, clean skin. Clean clean clean clean clean clean clean Clean clean clean clean clean clean Clean clean clean clean clean clean Clean clean clean clean clean clean Clean clean clean clean clean clean
"Longer than your d*ck", what kind of Sasquatch has pubics longer than their tool? If that were the case, it'd be embarassing to shave, she might say what is that, a mole!
Grooming? Clean teeth, clean clothes, clean skin. Clean clean clean clean clean clean clean Clean clean clean clean clean clean Clean clean clean clean clean clean Clean clean clean clean clean clean Clean clean clean clean clean clean Originally Posted by incognito isis
So, Isis -- what, exactly, are you trying to say here?
I shave to a point; don't want to give the S.O. too obvious a sign I'm looking elsewhere...
Hatas of fuzzy dudes gonna hate :P
Shaved armpits on a man? Ohh yes, thats gay....hehehe
I like to have the person I am with ( Female) shaved, nice and trim, and of course very clean. So I personally return the favor and keep well trimmed and shaved as well. I like to be all shaved and just a little patch of hair present... I am at the gym and it is amazing to see guys who could pass for a Wooly Mammoth.... and yes there are ones with what looks like the pubes are longer that their penis.... LOL amazing and disgusting... IMHO
Pits and groin area trimmed. If I were completely bald, I would be happy.
I do not trim my pits but I trim my pubes. If not then yeah hair is as long as my tool. Not good. I need the illusion of size so trimming helps.
ARMPITS
Im not so picky on the trimming etc (just please don't let your pubes poke my eye! LOL), but if you came over from far away, use my shower, at least for the bottom half, so you don't smell like butt! Even people who shower before still smell like butt sometimes because of the ride Yucky!
Im not so picky on the trimming etc (just please don't let your pubes poke my eye! LOL), but if you came over from far away, use my shower, at least for the bottom half, so you don't smell like butt! Even people who shower before still smell like butt sometimes because of the ride Yucky! Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield

WTF? Now we have to shower too?

Damn you're becoming high-maintenance.

And for the record, my butt smells like ass.

I usually trim the package area and shave my balls. I don't see why arm pit hair would be an issue.