ncns

so iam not sure if this is an alert much, other than a ncns from a hobbyist.

I did screen him and set a specific time to meet. after the time came up I texted him two times, plus I pm'd him. (stating i was available later if he need me to be) He said he worked nites so I was trying to be understanding.
I have not gotten a pm or text or call back. If you would like this hobbyists info, please pm me. I will not give this info here. (iam not sure I can) But i would like to resolve this and get his side, bt i have pm'd him..right?
i dont know.. bt any ways for now, pm me for info.

licks and kisses
Perhaps he hasn't received you message yet. Perhaps he got stuck working 'till the wee hours of the morning. I also work nights. I go in at 5 in the afternoon. There have been times when I haven't been able to leave until after 9am (not by choice). By then, I'm so exhausted that I just remove myself from existence until 330pm. I hope that you guys can work this out. I can also understand how frustrating it is to be NCNS.
Sorry that happened. I don't think NC/NS go in the alerts forum.
Sorry that happened, but sometimes people are inconsiderate. You deserved, at the minimum, the courtsey of a phone call.

I had a situation where I had to cancel at the last minute due to real world circumstances, and called. Provider was understanding, and we just resheduled.

I had a similar situation where I was ncns recently, and I did not apprecieate it, but I guess that is sometimes the nature of the hobby.

However, I understand that we do have different perspectives, provider/hobbiest, but proper edicate shoud prevail, the bottom line is you should have received a phone call.
exactly...i tried to be understanding because of his schedule and such.. even offered a later time( after my normal run time) to accommodate. I dont know what else to do or should have done.
and jj.. still have not heard from him and it has been 24hrs.
right but if a provider does a nc/nc it's all over the boards. Seems you guys should be held acountable for the same inconsiderate behavior
u bet ya.. one can only dream
Mslove, you seem like such a down to earth sweetheart. I don't know you, but I just like you for some reason. I'd hate to think of anyone being rude to you.
thank you.. and i have been told that many times. I am real... no faker here...lol.
Too put it simply, manners. Have them. The Golden Rule also comes to mind.
Too put it simply, manners. Have them. The Golden Rule also comes to mind. Originally Posted by greenhorn1960
And from what I can see, MsLove has manners plus kindness. So it's a shame any fella would be so rude to her.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Not an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
thanks mokoa... i wasnt sure where to put it.. maybe now he can defend himself here. I am willing to be there for him if that was to happen.

licks to all
okay so an update... it has been two days and still no word from the hobbyist to defend himself. I really want to pass along the info to fellow providers, to avoid this happening to them. This is not cool, and has wasted a lot of my time and has also caused me stress that i dont like nor deserve. hope everyone has an awesome day... ladies, please pm me and i will give u the info there. licks and kisses to all