Male performance help

Ladies, does it matter if a guy gets a little "boost" thru science? Do you prefer it to "semi-mediocre" performance? At my ages sometimes like the mental insurance and just curious of providers view. It also helps to enjoy entire session more fulily.
Nobody cares about your performance!!!
Nobody cares about your performance!!! Originally Posted by Miss Molly
Nice way to let a guy down gently.

What do you use for massage oil? Sulfuric acid?
Gosh I was kidding! At least he gets it!!!
Gosh I was kidding! At least he gets it!!!
Originally Posted by Miss Molly
Ack!!! I thought that you were kidding. I just took too long to amend my post. Lol.
Ladies, does it matter if a guy gets a little "boost" thru science? Do you prefer it to "semi-mediocre" performance? At my ages sometimes like the mental insurance and just curious of providers view. It also helps to enjoy entire session more fulily. Originally Posted by romeoromeo
Hi,

No it doesn't matter to me....but some ladies would apprieciate it, if you let them know, especially if you have taken a few of them before your meeting.

I had one friend go for an hour for just a bj....we were both sweating at the end of the hour with no luck! It was kind of disappointing for both of us! So please take them for enjoyment and not to get your monies worth...sort of speaking!

Sincerely,
Wet

i need to find something really STRONG im trying to last least 15 min!
Ahhh... this issue takes me back to the thread on penis enlargement. My answer to both enhanced performance and penis enlargement is the same...... LikiNikki !! It works wonders in my case!! :-)
The lady makes it happen, more than one pop takes extra effort on her part.
The Bear is usually ready to relax after one pop and just start lazylyl saying yeah and um huh while we snuggle and she talks.
The Bear ;-)
The Bear ;-) Originally Posted by bearlyhere
The Bearthat's cute
One time one guy I used to see took those pills (I forget what they are called) that help you get it up or whatever, and anyway, he didn't need them to begin with, and he went over on his time, and I was sooooooo tired and sweaty and it made me kinda grumpy cause there was really nothing else I could to do help him finish. It was already almost an extra hour and he just could not finish and I felt like he felt like it was my fault, but no one made him take those pills! So if ya dont need them dont take them cause maybe that will happen to you and you wont be happy. Plus he didnt pay me for all the extra effort and time he took because he felt like since he saw me several times, I should cut him some slack so he didn't pay (I was kinda new and stupid at that time and did not ask for $$$ upfront). I never answered again. To answer about performance, as long as u are nice and clean, like I always say, I am happy
For those old farts like me.... VIP pills sold at many location s around town. They work better then the prescriptions and without the headaches. SO likes the effect so do the providers.

Pepper the guy must of had some other enhancements.... [Staff edit of forbidden subject. M] imho. You are so hot and skilled any guy IN HIS RIGHT MIND, would blow quickly.
It was surely not your fault.Ma'am
I took a pack of those over the counter gas station stamina pills once.. all they did was make my heart rate go through the roof and made me seem nervous and anxious. I still pretty much get hard if the wind blows right, or at least a pretty lady has me at 'hello', so hopefully will never have to consider the pills to get going (knock wood). Stamina is kinda random, prefer a MSOG situation is really pent up and get rid of the first one asap so I can take my time and enjoy and savor and usually #2 takes a good long time. If I think it's gonna be a one pop situation I may rub one out a couple hours beforehand to take the edge off. Generally though with a condom it takes what I believe to be a respectable amount of time to finish so I dont really worry about it.
Preferred 411 has as one of your profile questions relating to "do you take enhancement drugs" and I believe the ladies can see this as they screen you. Just my personal opinion (and I have been beaten up elsewhere because I posted this) ==> however, I believe the provider has a right to know if you are taking anything either OTC or prescribed.