Confession....

I'll just be straight up honest and I really don't care what anybody has to say...but I'll come clean...I'm "Ms.Lacy"...I used fake pictures for the longest because I DID have a backpage stalker...So I had to be super careful...even after the bad reviews I still got plenty of clients...and for the ones who had something effed up to say SUCK IT!!! I'm a business woman and professional...SO BEFORE ANYBODY DECIDES TO COME DOWN ON ME I BROUGHT IT OUT OF THE WOOD WORKS...THAT IS ALL THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU...oh and to the guys that said those awful things kiss my ass
Oh u do have issues and drama.
welcome SaSSy-SWeeTNeSS ==> now let's get this thing started right.....
be safe and have funners
I dont have issues...honesty is a good thing...and I don't do drama...thats everybody elses drama...::roll of eyes:: I don't have time for kiddie games and im tired of people calling my main phone when I havent used it at all this weekend...
Miss Sassy Sweetness

You did a Really GOOD Thing by setting all this straight and apologizing To
Sexy Roxanne on using Her pic.

Just move forward and put all this behind you.

Welcome to the Playground.

Hope the Best For You
Cool. Would love to see real pics of you (other than the one you have as your icon). Have fun.
I'll just be straight up honest and I really don't care what anybody has to say...but I'll come clean...I'm "Ms.Lacy" Originally Posted by SaSSy-SWeeTNeSS

kiss my ass Originally Posted by SaSSy-SWeeTNeSS
I would love to have the pleasure...

Look, every one messes up. The important thing is that you had the integrity to come forward and make things right.

JJ
...kiss my ass Originally Posted by SaSSy-SWeeTNeSS
That quote would go well with the Ms.Lacy avatar!

Welcome aboard sugar

x
I don't even like "Lacy" and the name is Melanie...its not my fault I got reviewed and didn't know it so I just went along with it...but like I said idgaf what anybody says bc I'm sexy and give a mean bj...and ill start putting up more pix once I go thru the long process of being verified again oh well ...I HAD TO COME OUT N TELL THE WORLD LOL only bc I'm not the type to keep playing a role and that's not me and I'm not embarrassed JJ I'm relieved if anything...besides I can be ME now... lol I LOVE ME but to request pix for now you can just PM me and Ill send them...
I LOVE ME Originally Posted by SaSSy-SWeeTNeSS
I like you kid, you have spunk.
I for real had a stalker though here in san antonio...that was scary I really hope I don't have to go into hiding again :'(
Yes I do...and I'm a young lady not a kid...you will c Melanie and Lacy are really 2 different people(mentally)...I just couldn't handle it anymore...my conscience was eating at me lol...and to the geezers that had something negative to say they can suck my big toe and choke seriously...
Well enough excitement for the night...I got 2 get some sleep so I can get my nails done in the morning goodnite ECCIE
Good night, young lady.
oh look at the drama i caused !!