Winning Lottery Tickets

Would some ladies be willing to accept winning lottery tickets in lieu of cash? Is that acceptable?
If they are winning tickets, why not just turn them in and then give the lady cash?
The HEB counters close at 8 or 9 PM daily. Gas stations don’t have enough cash sometimes. I’m talking about the fat $200 & $500 winners, not the small change face value winners. I’ve been getting a lot of them lately.
Well congrats on your lucky streak !
Stores will cash up to $500, anything above that has to be presented to the lottery officials for payment.
You’re not the only one who got lucky.
A whole new definition of “Powerball.”
If any girl is going to accept lottery tickets I suggest that they download the app and verify the ticket.. not saying anything about the Opie cuz I didn't even see who posted it but I have seen tickets that appear to be winners and they are not
If any girl is going to accept lottery tickets I suggest that they download the app and verify the ticket.. not saying anything about the Opie cuz I didn't even see who posted it but I have seen tickets that appear to be winners and they are not Originally Posted by vanessaamour
Oh, I’m an “Opie”, huh?? 😉 All kidding aside, I would send an image of the winning ticket with time stamps and whatever so the girl can double-check on the official Texas Lottery web site and decide whether to accept it or not for compensation. It’s also more hygienic! Don’t have to touch any dirty $100 bills! 😂
I would send an image of the winning ticket with time stamps and whatever so the girl can double-check on the official Texas Lottery w Originally Posted by Blubbster
huh? Why haven't you cashed them yet? HEB redeems them everyday.
What's wrong with just cashing the damned ticket and giving cash? This is dragging on too long and.sorry, it's starting to smell.
I ment o.p. talk to text. And if it were myself i wouldn't accept a pic and i wpuld be hesitant to even meet in person to scan the actual ticket because. At thr end of the day my presence is valuable plently of ckients play gamrs cause they like to just be in a hoes face ... I haave a client who comes in the door sets down donation then leaves because hes uncomfortable .. Hes on p411 and all... And im not saying ur playing or anything just stating in general....