Date: 07/23/2018
Name: Slave Guinvere
Phone: 210.577.5090
Email Address: slaveguinevere@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=116039
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Loop 410 W and Callaghan
Activities: Tons of DFK, bbbj, mish, cg, more bbbj, greek k-9, and finish in mish
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very sexy hard body. Very nice man mades and a very sexy butt.
Recommendation: Yes
That’s a damn good place to be inside
Exactly the kind of heat I like when inside..
I think this is the first review of her since she's been a blonde and I was eager to see any comments about that. She was such a fabulous redhead, but I suppose she felt it was time for a change. Anyone who's seen both versions care to chime in?
I think this is the first review of her since she's been a blonde and I was eager to see any comments about that. She was such a fabulous redhead, but I suppose she felt it was time for a change. Anyone who's seen both versions care to chime in? Originally Posted by DirtySecrets
I think she looks sexy either way. Looking down at her as she sucks is really a sight to behold either red or blonde.
Slave is hot no matter what but seriously if you haven't seen the blonde you don't know what you're missing... imagine a cross between marilyn monroe and Jayne Mansfield... seriously... she is stunning as a blonde 😍😍😍😍

I think this is the first review of her since she's been a blonde and I was eager to see any comments about that. She was such a fabulous redhead, but I suppose she felt it was time for a change. Anyone who's seen both versions care to chime in? Originally Posted by DirtySecrets