Been A Long Time Comin'....

Hey guys!! Been awhile since I have touched base. Currently in Wichita hoping to get back into the swing of things... Pm me or send me a text....
Look forward to hearing from yall!!
hey there
and another been awhile... well we did need new folks
Just don’t send her any deposits! Bunch of guys have been burned by her on that after a good initial meeting.
Ksblkdom.
One gentleman sent me a deposit that I made right with him. How about we go be miserable in the past somewhere other than on my feed. Your negativity isn't needed
Ksblkdom.
One gentleman sent me a deposit that I made right with him. How about we go be miserable in the past somewhere other than on my feed. Your negativity isn't needed Originally Posted by Brooks352
It’s been more than one gentleman that you’ve done that to. You did it to me last time you were active. It’s not being miserable in the past on your feed since your MO seems to be to come around, get men comfortable, start asking for prepaid deposits, then disappear until you think those men are no longer around. In fact there’s at least 2 no reviews that describe this behavior in the past and the attitude you show in this thread is another flag. Not trying to ruin your reputation, you did that yourself and just giving guys the heads up to never, ever send you a deposit in advance and the only reason you would be so upset with that is if I were potentially messing up your hustle…
Oh boy....wait for it
Nothing but bad news from anything I’ve heard.
So which phone number do i use to contact you. I tried 3 different ones that were listed in your reviews and no response. You also stated to Pm you. Doesn't do any good to PM you when you don't login to see if someone has.
My conversation got real negative quickly and lasted about 10 minutes. She was in some difficulty again, very similar difficulty then when we talked that last time months ago... started a conversation and then got upset she "couldn't just sit around and text" as she was in difficulty and needed help. Again, a near repeat of the last convo months ago.

I was nice... but... yeah. I did try however

Maybe I have a habit of picking bad days. I dunno.
Great body though… just sayin