Kansas City Chiefs are the NFL's ugliest team, according to study

http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2...rding-to-study

Researchers found that the Buffalo Bills, one of the league's suckiest teams, were the NFL's most handsome club.... On the other hand, the Chiefs were found to be the least attractive team.

Surprisingly, the paper says, the most attractive members of teams aren't the quarterbacks. So, which position had the prettiest guys? Kickers! Yes, the loser of the football team. The ugliest players are wide receivers.
I wonder if Queen or Carlie have opinions on this?
Why would the Wall Street Journal waste time on a study like this?
Slow time on wall street I guess. I would agree that they have the ugliest cheerleaders.
Why would the Wall Street Journal waste time on a study like this? Originally Posted by Jazzer
The US Govt probably paid them $10M to do the study. They piss away more of our tax dollars doing useless studies than we will ever know.
There are not that many good looking men on the chiefs.. There are a one or two but the pictures of them in Football gear compared to what they look like in normal clothing and out and about are two different things.. But I dont know if the bills have the best looking players from my point of view but oh well, football isnt a pretty boy sport lol
It doesnt matter what they look like, It matters how they play the game...

*wink*
Carlie
Why would the Wall Street Journal waste time on a study like this? Originally Posted by Jazzer
The Wall Street Journal's job is to sell newspapers.
What an absolutely worthless article...and yea I know, we are a football crazy country

I'm thinking when the chiefs occassoinally win this year the phrase "winning ugly" may be an accurate term
IM GOING TO THE GAME TOMORROW....ITS GOING TO BE GREAT