How can I get threads to read 1st to last?

I have been having trouble getting used to this site. It is only me? I can't stand having to scroll to the bottom of the thread to read the 1st post.

This causes me to scroll down to the end and then scroll up to the next post. I can see that unless I can get this fixed on my screen I will be spending most of my time on other boards.

This is DRIVING ME CRAZY....... please help!!!
Hey doll,

Give this a shot and see if it helps:

User CP - Edit Options - in the "thread display" section choose the thread display be "linear - oldest first"

Let me know if that worked.

LAP
Go to your user CP. Look over on the left side and down. You will see a button called "edit options" click that and scroll down in the new window that opens and look for thread options. There are several settings there to choose from.

ENJOY!
I have been having trouble getting used to this site. It is only me? I can't stand having to scroll to the bottom of the thread to read the 1st post.

This causes me to scroll down to the end and then scroll up to the next post. I can see that unless I can get this fixed on my screen I will be spending most of my time on other boards.

This is DRIVING ME CRAZY....... please help!!! Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.
LOL.....yes it's ONLY YOU!

Here is a visual aid to get you going in the right direction. (inside your UserCP)

St. C
Attached Images File Type: png Screen shot 2010-01-18 at 9.24.31 AM.png (160.9 KB, 43 views)
OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

I have my sanity back now. Thanks!

I'm just stunned that the default isn't the other way around and you can CHOOSE
to have the last one first.

Still glad to have that fixed.

I appreciate all the help. Hopefully it will help at least one other person too.