Moving reviews from ASPD

I have noticed a lot of reviews that seem to be copied from ASPD and moved to ECCIE. I didnt think that this was an acceptible practice but wasnt for sure. I agree that it would be a shame to see everything lost when ASPD goes under but are there parameters for accepting reviews that were origionally posted on ASPD or other boards?
The general rule of thumb we're using is anything within 90 days or so and the provider has to still be active.

LAP
what about providers that are not yet on the site, will they receive credit for continued access to the premuim content?
Reviews are not limited to providers that are registered on ECCIE.

LAP
I just read a post from TBONE...the 90 day restriction is lifted, feel free to post older reviews. Just make sure the provider is still active.

LAP
What if a provider is not from aspd but from BP or CL? Will those count?
I have a suggestion... maybe put the "Archive" reviews in a separate, yet searchable, section.
  • TBONE
  • 01-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Yes, they all count. We want the ladies to have active reviews available for potential clients. Once ASPD goes dark, that could be gone forever.
Yes, they all count. We want the ladies to have active reviews available for potential clients. Once ASPD goes dark, that could be gone forever. Originally Posted by TBONE
T - I posted or reposted two Austin reviews. One in Spa for an FSBM and one in Indies. I used the [ private] and [/ private] that LAP suggested yesterday or today. The comments done show in the review when I look at it. I am not BCD ---- premium? sorry - but it was possible for me to read my own comment section before. Could someone with "access" check and let me or us know if it worked ok?

Thanks
The comment section in both reviews you posted is blank...as in, nothing there.

To answer your question...yes you can see the stuff you personally post in private.

To check for yourself, just log out and then go look.

LAP
Just a thought. If someone is going to post an archived review, could they title it as such? I'm having a hard time deciphering archived reviews from recent reviews. At a glance, anyway.
The comment section in both reviews you posted is blank...as in, nothing there.

To answer your question...yes you can see the stuff you personally post in private.

To check for yourself, just log out and then go look.

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Could not edit the original so I tried both in an additional post. Could not see either.....what am I doing wrong? Do either show up for you? Does caps make a difference? And remember LAP you are looking through "PremiumPower" eyes when you look at reviews. When I helped create and moderate a php hobby site, we had two user IDs. On with and one without to see it from both standards. Helps with questions like this.

Nip - Just a thought. If someone is going to post an archived review, could they title it as such? I'm having a hard time deciphering archived reviews from recent reviews. At a glance, anyway.
Nip, looks like ARCHIVE is going into the title. I put it in the date section, but the other is better I think....
it's been too long for you to edit your original post. Email me what you want included in the "private" areas and I'll add it for you.

lickalotapus@eccie.net

LAP