Encounter: 2nd visit with Sexy Sami in Mobile.

User ID: -
Date: 7/16/21
Name: Sami
Phone: 251-999-4190
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://mobile.skipthegames.com/fema...d/936012967525
City: Tillmans Corner
State: Alabama
Address: Nice Hotel right off I10.
Activities: BBBJ, CG, K9,
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sexy all the way around. Beautiful face, beautiful body, fun personality. Sexy curves, sexy ink, great tits, great ass, tight pussy, great skills.
Recommendation: Yes
How accurate are her pictures?
In my opinion, 100%. Some may disagree, but I feel like she is exactly as presented in the pics.
She is great!
I’d have a back up plan if you set up to see her..
Showed up right on time with 3 Franklins and waited for the room # to come up.
She said she had not booked any dates that day.
I get a text back that she and her girl friend had to take off and be right back in 30min.
Well, you know what that means. She got a better deal and 30min will turn into an hour. Then upstairs for a shower will be another 30min and who knows if she scores another “better deal” snd then sucker me is still sitting in the parking lot.
By the time she hit me back to tell me she was 30min away, I was already in PNS getting off I-10 to see another.
She tried to spin it that she thought I was a flake and didn’t know if I was going to show up. Then she confessed that she took off for an out call with the G/F
She guessed wrong. But she probably had her phone blowing up all night. Fuck me with a rubber dick
However I did get a reply apologizing hours later that she would Drive to PNS just to see me.
Wtf?

She must over book snd be seeing a lot of guys
Mobile is hungry for good pussy. She will do just fine I can’t tell you how many times I get down. I’m always traveling to score some ass.
Mobile is full of bait n switch fat mommy fluff or Tillman’s skank thieves.

I gave her a shot. I’ll go to PNS or Biloxi before I see her. No respect means it’s all about $$$. I can’t blame her.,
My free time to play is erratic and brief. The time is more important than the cash.
I hate to get ghosted like that. That’s a real bitch

Good luck. You local guys might be more flexible than a guy on a weekend pass.
She can be a bit hard to get in touch with sometimes. But once she knows you you should be good. Just gotta be patient. We are working around her availability, not the other way around.
Thanks for the heads up... No patience for the BS.
I've seen her several times now, I still think she's worth the trouble.