Scorpions & Megadeth in Toronto Friday 9/22

Anyone else making the trip the the GWN for this concert?

And hello all.... Been awhile LOL
Sounds like a cheesy B grade post apocalyptic movie. 😀
Cheesy 80's B grade post apocalyptic movie perhaps 😉
makes ...sure ta bring yer walker ...an extra depends
Aw come on man! We're not talking about the Rolling Stones! Lol
Isn't Megadeath playing in Henrietta tomorrow? I'd live to see the scorpions....
Isn't Megadeath playing in Henrietta tomorrow? I'd live to see the scorpions.... Originally Posted by 99nighthawk
They may be... I saw a post on FB that the bass player was going to be at a guitar shop there tonight. I saw them a couple years ago at the Rapids Theater in NF and they were great in a smaller venue! I've seen Megadeth a few times LOL love em, but this time I'm making the drive for the Scorpions. I've never been able to see them live, and how much longer can they tour for? LOL It's not like they're the Rolling Stones
And... My date fell thru couldn't get time off work to spend Thursday and Friday nights in Toronto. Now I'll have to monger there unless a local lady wants to make the trip with me LMAO shit the reserved seats weren't cheap, but being late September, I didn't want lawn seats and get rained on. Seems weather is going to be lovely tho.... Had I not spent extra on covered seating, it would have snowed I'm sure.