Private Stripper Party Monday Sept 25th 7PM

Next Monday, September 25th starting at 7pm will be my next private party. A review of the last one can be found HERE, to give you a better idea of how things will go.

Since we are once again using the house of one of the lovely providers who will be there, a $20 cover will be required and this is once again, a BYOB event. All cover donations go to the lady generous enough to provide us the use of the space – a private ranch home with a smaller empty apartment downstairs- and provide some snacks and basic mixers.

For those unfamiliar, there will be 8-12 girls there, some from stripper world, and some from the provider side of things. To keep things uncomplicated with forum guidelines, I will not mention any of the girls attending, even some of the verified providers. The review gives some indication of the pretty consistent level of quality of the ladies who attend.

There will be a main area where some adult entertainment, and some fun interactive stuff will take place. In addition there will be areas set up for private dances (we are adding additional spaces this time around).

As some may note from the last party, there was a lot of activity in the main area that I believe could have been better if gents had brought some tipping level denominations. Might be good to include that in your party planning.

If you contact me here, I will ask you to follow up on email.

THIS IS A SEPARATE EVENT FROM ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENING THAT DAY
(This event has its own format, activities and expectations.)

Closed per guideline #30

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.