ANGELINALACY

Hello everyone,

So happy to see eccie is back up and running. Missed all the great lady's and gents who ive been introduced to via eccie. And I look forward to meeting many more as I have started touring outside of New York.

Since we've been gone ive been working on a few projects, check me out on Instagram to see what ive been up to. I think youll be pleased with my videos.

Ig: @ANGELINALACYCAKE

Atlanta GA I'm coming thurs until Sunday and ladies in buckhead id luv to reach out as its my first time in that part.

Look forward to our new naughty adventures

Xoxo
Angelinalacy
Hey Angelina! I finally just got access again! Glad to see you as well as everyone else. Thought I was doomed to the screen that said "you are not allowed to access this page" forever! Welcome back. Would love to meet your gorgeous self when I come to Albany this week! Stay safe and if you need anything my cell is 3155429354 (i lost yours) if anyone needs to contact me I also can finally get into my private messages
I'm in love with the hot new pix btw
Sincerely,
Arianna
Welcome back ladies!
I'm just now seeing this. I've been out of town in Atlanta and just got back. Let me know when your back in town. I'll be in cuse this weekend. Text me so I have your number 5182429520