ginger bread girl - LATIN IRISH PLAYMATE located minutes from 35 & 635 NO PLANS AS OF YET FOR THE EVENING

Hi I'm Ginger Bread Girl I am 35 years old half Latina half White 100% FUN Independent Flirty Playful and I have an excellent reputation I have a very recent encounter and stay tuned another will be posted of me in the very near future. I love making new friends and also touching base and hooking back up with all my ALL TIME FAVORITE CLIENTS!!! I do not drink or smoke and I will always be on time and ready when you arrive! I had a duo profile, but I am single now maybe you can come and keep me company or something. I am located just minutes from 635 & 35 @ a safe, discrete, private, residence and I don't have anything planned yet for the evening. I will most definitely plan on being here playing video games and watching tv a little bit. I wish I had a larger tv, and who knows maybe I can get one soon!!! Entertainment is very important to me. Quality entertainment makes a world of difference. Why not come on over and enjoy some of my time as I enjoy yours and make some memories that will last a lifetime! If you would like to meet here is my availability for the week I am available before noon or after 8pm usually. Sunday Monday and Wednesday I have a bit more flexibility please just text or call me (469)818-5491 if you are a premium member or write encounters please let me know so you can send a pm and I can verify you. HAVE A GREAT DAY!