PK resolution

Just was doing some digging and found that the PK ladies got ARD....http://www.thecranberryeagle.com/art...WS20/180719992

Its fucking crazy that this is even news for those not hobbying.
Probably a lot of Cranberry housewife’s are pissed they got a slap on the wrist.
Probably a lot of Cranberry housewife’s are pissed they got a slap on the wrist. Originally Posted by bambino
Nene got away with it. She's not being mentioned anywhere.
Nene got away with it. She's not being mentioned anywhere. Originally Posted by ishimoto
She probably ratted them out.
Originally Posted by Dogface78
Originally Posted by bambino
Ok Bam, I'm not gonna argue. I know you have your finger on the pulse! They were Chinese!
Ok Bam, I'm not gonna argue. I know you have your finger on the pulse! They were Chinese! Originally Posted by Dogface78
What the fuck is the difference? Is Oliver Price III Chinese? Where in the article does it say they were here illegally? Or they are from China? Just because you have an Asian surname doesn’t mean you’re from China:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_surname
What the fuck is the difference? Is Oliver Price III Chinese? Where in the article does it say they were here illegally? Or they are from China? Just because you have an Asian surname doesn’t mean you’re from China:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_surname Originally Posted by bambino
Well Bambino my Chinese probably is better than my english. I dropped.out of high school in 10th grade got a GED and joined the army at 17! I turned 18 in my permanent duty station overseas, and I spent the next 11 years serving. So I may not have all of the benefits of formal schooling. So yeah maybe my English is a little off, but my Spanish is probably just alright too and same for my German!
And what does some Chinese words being the same as a couple of Korean words have to do with anything? Am I so stupid that I don't know when I am conversing with someone and in what language?
And do you think I cannot recognize when I am hearing Chinese being spoken between themselves?
In Chinese the word for sofa "shafa"and the word for coffee"kafae" are almost the same as in English now knowing that are you going to go have a conversation with your local Chinese AMP girl? And even knowing a few dozen words of a language can you do it then? And yes Bambino I am aware that there are other nationalities other than Chinese that do AMP work.

And no, just like everybody else in this country they were guaranteed their day in court. If they cannot get bail then just like any American they will sit in county. Notice the word conviction that I am using? When you have been arrested you are accused, now they have been to court they are convicted!
Now they, unless they have been naturalized can and most likely will be deported!
I'm done here!
A friendly reminder that the ignore list exists so that those who claim to know everything don't disturb those of us who actually do.

In case of doubt: read my signature.

Well Bambino my Chinese probably is better than my english. I dropped.out of high school in 10th grade got a GED and joined the army at 17! I turned 18 in my permanent duty station overseas, and I spent the next 11 years serving. So I may not have all of the benefits of formal schooling. So yeah maybe my English is a little off, but my Spanish is probably just alright too and same for my German!
And what does some Chinese words being the same as a couple of Korean words have to do with anything? Am I so stupid that I don't know when I am conversing with someone and in what language?
And do you think I cannot recognize when I am hearing Chinese being spoken between themselves?
In Chinese the word for sofa "shafa"and the word for coffee"kafae" are almost the same as in English now knowing that are you going to go have a conversation with your local Chinese AMP girl? And even knowing a few dozen words of a language can you do it then? And yes Bambino I am aware that there are other nationalities other than Chinese that do AMP work.

And no, just like everybody else in this country they were guaranteed their day in court. If they cannot get bail then just like any American they will sit in county. Notice the word conviction that I am using? When you have been arrested you are accused, now they have been to court they are convicted!
Now they, unless they have been naturalized can and most likely will be deported!
I'm done here! Originally Posted by Dogface78
What I’m saying about Korean and Chinese languages is words are very similar. So a Chinese person can understand what a Korean is saying and Vis/ versa. And my first post was sarcasm. But, the girls were charged with felonies but the judge reduced them to misdemeanors. Compared to the original, they got a slap on the wrist. And I didn’t call you stupid. But thanks for a Clift notes version of your biography. I respect anyone who volunteers to serve our country. Let me know if these girls get deported.