Best GFE AMP or Hispanic experience

I have been to NYC and had the absolute best GFE amp experience of my life. Traveling to SA next week and looking to recreate it. Doesn’t necessarily have to be an amp but seeking a petite large natural C true enthusiastic experience. Plus if she’s Hispanic with eraser nips. You know. A unicorn 🤷🏼♂️ table shower and mirrors also a plus. Any input would be appreciated
  • Tdam
  • 02-12-2023, 08:10 AM
If you find this unicorn in SA please let me know because I’m also looking for that also but never seem to find it.
I'd rather go see Thai Angie..She is no AMP but she us superb IMHO...I've visited with her for years..
  • Tdam
  • 02-15-2023, 01:52 PM
She is amazing and has her routine down to make you feel right at home every time.
I know this reply is too late but the
best places to AMP in Texas are Houston and Dallas in that order.

Both places you can get Latina and Asian Super-GFE service as well as BBFS of you are brave enough to take that chance.

Just do a little research and the Amp-world is your oyster.

Dallas used to ba an unparalleled
Amp-Land Mecca 2 years ago but the LE have decided to crack down on AMPs, sub-amps and hobbyist in general under the guise of "stopping human trafficking" which is less than 0.1% of all combined transactions in the hobby.

The crazy thing is a Libturd was the one who sponsored the bill to make hobbying a Felony charge instead of a misdemeanor.
This new law will ruin the lives of many mongers that have nothing to do with human trafficking just because they are looking for an uncomplicated good time.
Linda at Malibu might be what you're looking for.
Also TexasKitty is a nice lady in the San Antonio area