Photographing BBW's

I have had the pleasure of photographing several BBW's. All of the women are beautiful in their own right. I would like to work with more of the ladies, including SSBBW's.

If any ladies are interested, they can come to my studio here in Tampa, Florida. Or, I will be on tour on the following dates:

Dallas - mid June; Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, - 7/24-8/10.

My summer special of $300 will apply to the tour dates.
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC_5451.jpg (371.0 KB, 323 views) File Type: jpg 9515Layer.jpg (374.4 KB, 320 views) File Type: jpg DSC_9520 copy.jpg (295.8 KB, 321 views)
Very nice pics meeshee
Who is/are the lady/ladies in the second and third pictures (it looks like two pics of the same lady, but I'm covering my bases here)? I want to meet her/them; if necessary I'll travel!

(If you can reveal that information... If not, just say so, and I won't insist. Great pics, but you already know I'm and admirer of your work.)

Cheers,

bcg
Who is/are the lady/ladies in the second and third pictures (it looks like two pics of the same lady, but I'm covering my bases here)? I want to meet her/them; if necessary I'll travel!

(If you can reveal that information... If not, just say so, and I won't insist. Great pics, but you already know I'm and admirer of your work.)

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
She is based here in Tampa but travels and is a very good friend as well. I will let her know that you inquired.

p.s. thanks for the compliment.
Very nice pics meeshee Originally Posted by Sonya
Thanks Sonya! I'll be in Dallas next month...
Let me know when you come to Austin TX!!!
Let me know when you come to Austin TX!!! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I don't think I'll be going to Austin anytime soon. But I hear that Austin is about a 4 hour drive... So maybe you could sport the drive?
I think your picture quality is great. You can definitely appreciate the quality of the pics that you take from the outside view. But in referring to photographing BBWs, why do most photos of BBWs always include strategically placed photos which omit their stomach from showing or raise arms for a more thinner photo finish? I noticed all your shots had the same formula so I was just curious.

I tend to see ladies of all shapes and sizes. But what I notice more times often than not ladies who are termed BBWs tend to be confident and confortable in their bodies when meeting, but that vibe doesnt translate into the ad pictures, as it seems showing their stomachs is a no no. I'm pondering, a potential client who likes seeing BBWs wouldnt mind anyway, as I'm sure its a customary body trait they would be accustomed to seeing. Just was curious on your stance of that.

I sometimes get hesitant with all body types of ladies when certain sections are always hidden pic by pic. Maybe I'm in the minority though.
let me know when you're in dallas, i'd love to work with you!
let me know when you're in dallas, i'd love to work with you! Originally Posted by JamieYoung
Hi Jamie - I'm scheduled to be in Dallas June 12-15th - next month. If you'd like to book, let me know.
Who is/are the lady/ladies in the second and third pictures (it looks like two pics of the same lady, but I'm covering my bases here)? I want to meet her/them; if necessary I'll travel! Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Hi,

I hope I'm not being naive on this one...bhhhehehe it wouldn't be the first time though..aheheheh I'm still learning so bare with me, please! I've seen many of them post and promote their "friends." But if you are seriously looking for photography work....

I love your portfolio and especially your bio! You're a Woman! ...awesome!

I just ran across this thread so I have to make arrangements and such but Dallas is just a hop and skip and jump from here! I just hope you're not booked with all the lovely provider's in Dallas before I can get back to you!

P.S. I have never done a photo shoot and I do have a lot of questions.

1. How long before we receive our photos?
2. How long is the session?
3. How many photos do we get?

Sincerely,
Wet
I think your picture quality is great. You can definitely appreciate the quality of the pics that you take from the outside view. But in referring to photographing BBWs, why do most photos of BBWs always include strategically placed photos which omit their stomach from showing or raise arms for a more thinner photo finish? I noticed all your shots had the same formula so I was just curious.

I tend to see ladies of all shapes and sizes. But what I notice more times often than not ladies who are termed BBWs tend to be confident and confortable in their bodies when meeting, but that vibe doesnt translate into the ad pictures, as it seems showing their stomachs is a no no. I'm pondering, a potential client who likes seeing BBWs wouldnt mind anyway, as I'm sure its a customary body trait they would be accustomed to seeing. Just was curious on your stance of that.

I sometimes get hesitant with all body types of ladies when certain sections are always hidden pic by pic. Maybe I'm in the minority though. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I appreciate your insight. Every woman whether BBW or otherwise, wants to show off what she feels to be her best features. Don't we all? If the final images don't appeal to her she is not going to be satisfied. So it's the job of the photographer to enhance her best features and sometimes even discover new features that she might not be aware of. There are some postures/positions/outfits/accessories commonly characteristic of certain body types. Naturally pictures are one dimensional - you can't see what's behind or underneath or on the side of any subject until you see them in person.

I would say that for those who are familiar with BBW's it's probably generally safe to go by what you see in the pictures.