URL / Website: -
City: Huntsville
State: Alabama
Address: South Huntsville
Activities: LFK,BBBJ,Cowgirl,Standing Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Brunette to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a cute little five foot spinner, nice blue eyes, a perfect ass and this best body around
Recommendation: Yes
You Rocked it my Brother!
That's having FUN!
Next!
PM to you. Not sure that is something than can be shared in public, or am I wrong?
Got it, thx
Private convo can share
BTW - her eyes, after additional research are Hazel/Green and not blue. They are beautiful but in my defense that is not what I was looking at most of the time!
Who does!
It’s okay. The content and spirit of the review are what’s important. A minor mistake on hair or eye color isn’t a big deal.

Is there a link to her, or is she UTR?
Text the # BB
I communicate mainly through Facebook but as 69 says, I would use the number. Google it, I think you can find what you need from it.
https://www.kittyads.com/RoseSweetet85!add_fav=1

Here’s one of her links.......geez.
https://www.kittyads.com/RoseSweetet85!add_fav=1

Here’s one of her links.......geez. Originally Posted by holmes50
Page not found
Man if wasn’t for bad luck I’d have no luck at all!
Had an appointment set up for 10:30 this morning. Thought all was good woke up to a message this morning she sent last night on FB about how she understood how valuable my time was to and appreciated that I would travel to see her. Sent a message back I was on my way and to text me directions. Crickets! Sent couple of more messages, found phone # texted called Nothing! Waited an hour after appointment time drove back to Birmingham
Waste of my time!
Sorry Dog!
Makes me rethink seeing her!