Question about etiquette

So some of the things I really like is dato, fia, daty, fiv, etc, and I find most providers will accommodate.

The thing is, I'm a little picky and I really only want to do it with girls who have pretty pussies and butt holes.

You can't really come out and ask a provider if she has a pretty one, or ask for a pic, or can you?
Why not just understand the offerings and if allowed, go for it once you're in the act and the lady meets your "criteria?" Personally, I've never seen an ugly vagina or ass on a woman, but I'm an all inclusive kinda guy. I love variety
  • jl11
  • 04-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Lol. You can try to ask for a pic. She may blow you off, but you'll eventually find the one with the pretty butthole and have pics galore.
BTW what makes a butthole pretty?
  • BR-8
  • 04-05-2017, 12:35 AM
BTW what makes a butthole pretty?
No Dingleberries!!!
I personally wouldn't see someone who asked me that. And I won't send photos unless someone wants to pay for them.
The thing is, I'm a little picky and I really only want to do it with girls who have pretty pussies and butt holes.

You can't really come out and ask a provider if she has a pretty one, or ask for a pic, or can you? Originally Posted by nitropower
If I got such a request, I would most likely think whoever made it was a time waster/picture collector/something along those lines and block/ignore them.
  • jl11
  • 04-06-2017, 05:23 PM
No Dingleberries!!! Originally Posted by BR-8
Of course, but I was wondering if he likes lipstick around the butthole or something like that.
I don't think it's as weird as it sounds. Some girls do have prettier ones just as some have prettier pussies. I don't really think that's up for debate.
I guess what's frustrating is that most of the girls won't have pics showing the goods that close up. So you're left wondering.

For most guys, I guess that's probably not that big of a deal.
^^^^^