I'm Tired of B*S Posts..

Mods, please feel free to delete this IMMEDIATELY if I "cross the line", and I apologize in advance (not really).. but I'm asking anyways..

Why is it that I can take a toy, or even just my hands, and love myself up so good that I squirt EVERYWHERE, but when I am in bed with someone else (you choose, man/woman/hobbyist/civilian) and they could do the exact same thing if not better, and I can NEVER cum like that! Not saying that the O is not intense enough, but I just don't cream all over myself the same way... Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to make SOMEONE ELSE squirt? LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT..

Lovie, I'll probably regret this post in 5,4,3,2,1...
  • bbkid
  • 04-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Uh ok, I'll take the bait.

You title your thread: "Tired of BS Posts". And, then you post this???

Sheeech.
I can talk just about anyone through making me squirt, however, i can't do it by myself....sorry to add to the BS thread...

S. Fields
Can any one say " ThreAD"
You just need someone who is bringing a little more meat to the kitchen.
You just need someone who is bringing a little more meat to the kitchen. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Or can cook better.
Why would you say this is an AD. Basically she wants to know how to get a better nut, come on show us your dick. I ran out of batteries, i need the pick me up.
ditto....on lisa.lisa
BJ.....i find that without the perfect cock, digits need be involved.....
I must be doing something right.............unlike daphne, I squirt every time.
I must be doing something right.............unlike daphne, I squirt every time. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yeah but you use GSO3 DH.
Hey maybe it will help her
  • mietk
  • 04-07-2010, 09:19 AM
You probably relax more and are only focused on you when alone but when you have help its a distraction.
Nobody can feel the spot like you can. How long to stay on it , move or at what pace.
There is an excitement that comes from interaction with another person that you don't have by yourself, but it does not make up for what you can do alone. Specially with squirting which is a lot more focused activity and rhytem sensitive.

I think I just wrote a case against a need for men.
If they were paying us I would be a little more sensitive to the problem
+1.....or at least NOT charging us!
Uh ok, I'll take the bait.

You title your thread: "Tired of BS Posts". And, then you post this???

Sheeech. Originally Posted by bbkid
Hell I figured why not add. Doo doo on top of doo doo! Have. An excellent day all!