Once again night out at SC

EVERYONE WOMEN AND MEN WELCOME

We just decided we are hitting the strip club if u know me then u know where to find us if u wanna join us just give me a call or send a email.

This is just a fun night on the town drinking, letting loose, and meeting new friends
I just PM'd you good lookin...I will leave me cell # also.
greeaat on a night i have to be up early in the morning.. i need to get on here more often.
shucks....i am a day late....darnnet...where are these posts at when you need em....

did yall have fun....silly question..
it was fun, a few of us showed up and um 1 in particular that said he was and didn't(grrrrrrr), but we need more girls 2 girls only so ladies i know you aren't shy sign up for it we always have a blast

like i said in the past i always text a few whom have given permission to contact them when we go if you want to be on the text line just let me know....

i did have a few replies of gents that wouldnt verify i obviously need to check everyone out if you want to hang with us so please understand
Feel free to check me out. I'm dam sexy.
Where do you dance?
"State of Confusion" is appropriate...I think she meant to hang out.
Thanks for calling me "T", I had a blast. I usually try to rest on Saturday night and do little or nothing. The waitress was cool and being with you and the rest of the guys was an EDUCATION to say the least.
Thanks for remembering me.
Had a good short visit.
Good talking to you guys.
Thanks for the beer Chef