EBONY or EBONY MIXED LOVERS is it just me. . .

This is not for the tender hearted, but i have to ask. Is it just me or do i often see men skip over the most thickest or beautiful ethnic women, to be comfortable with someone of their race that doesn't compare? Its obvious who is the majority on the website. Ladies, do you feel comfortable playing outside of your comfort zone? And Gents, is variety intriguing, or you rather play it safe? Any bad experiences that convinced you to stick to your guns? Please give insight but also clean and honest.
Race of the ladies has never been an issue for me. I look for personality and good conversation along with everything else. As long as we have fun and enjoy each other's company nothing else matters.
I like the variety in men. But when i travel im very skeptical about my clients
Race has not mattered to me in the hobby. I see ladies I perceive as attractive - and there are some smoking hot ebony and mixed ladies - intelligent and fun loving people.
Race has not mattered to me in the hobby. I see ladies I perceive as attractive - and there are some smoking hot ebony and mixed ladies - intelligent and fun loving people. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged

Have you had any bad experiences or met a great regular?
You mean bad experiences with Ebony or mixed ladies? None whatsoever. Two regulars that are of a race other than mine, one Hispanic and one Thai. But most of the Ebony or mixed ladies I've seen have been traveling ladies.
I'm black and I'm not a spinner, yet I have my calendar filled with white men seeing me. I walk into a store and get looks from white men. I go to a bar and get free drinks from white men. I'm more comfortable around men outside my race.
SunniD I can't have you thinking we (white) guys don't like ethnic ladies. Come to Oklahoma and I will fuck the shit out of you until you're reassured.
I really can care less about the race of a gentlemen. My family is one huge mixing pot. I think some men are just intimidated by those who are not of their race, and you have those who just truly prefer their own race.
I'm open to all races. I've enjoyed a variety of gentlemen for different reasons. I actually like variety. I think the selection of same race providers maybe a comfortability level to the client more than an attraction level. I have friends that have moved out of their comfort zone and into their attraction zone and was really pleased with their decision.

Contact
832-818-6459
Email
Chaseperulove@gmail.com
P411 & reviewed
To the OP. You just need to be confident in your own skin, there is always going to be haters.
SunniD I can't have you thinking we (white) guys don't like ethnic ladies. Come to Oklahoma and I will fuck the shit out of you until you're reassured. Originally Posted by Augenblich
Lmao maybe its a texas thing then. But i might have to take you on your offer lol
I'm black and I'm not a spinner, yet I have my calendar filled with white men seeing me. I walk into a store and get looks from white men. I go to a bar and get free drinks from white men. I'm more comfortable around men outside my race. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Youre a beautiful woman so im not surprised and your melanin is popping hun.
To the OP. You just need to be confident in your own skin, there is always going to be haters. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
True but you cant help but wonder. I dont want to be inadequate