Most Responsive Pussy in Austin

I love me some pussy licking... and wondering (and if this is the appropriate place to post ) who knows or has an opinion about providers in Austin who have big clits or responsive clits, and who "actually" enjoy cunnilingus!!!

would love advise from those in the know...

Cheers
How about posting a thread for the Austinoids in the Austin forum ....
I love me some pussy licking... and wondering (and if this is the appropriate place to post ) who knows or has an opinion about providers in Austin who have big clits or responsive clits, and who "actually" enjoy cunnilingus!!!

would love advise from those in the know...

Cheers Originally Posted by donald6051
I'm not in Austin
Damn girl!
Donnyboy, nice try!! I know you're all excited n shit to be with the grown-ups and posting a useless poll and everything but, you have to dial it back a little and don't try to be all that impressive right out of the gate!! Good luck and have fun in Austin!!
Donnyboy, nice try!! I know you're all excited n shit to be with the grown-ups and posting a useless poll and everything but, you have to dial it back a little and don't try to be all that impressive right out of the gate!! Good luck and have fun in Austin!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
What ED is saying is true, Austin is full of pussies and not one response from Austin.
Maybe good advice maybe not. The site is not the most intuitive site I've been on, i.e not easy to figure out and get around on (unless you spend all of your waking hours navigating it) and that is exactly why the post. How much time and money does one have to spend to find out for themselves which provider is most suited for themselves. A little help from long time hobbyists... might be useful information...yes? no?
Cunnilingus you say... Me and my big, responsive clit will be visiting Austin!
Most Responsive Pussy in Austin Originally Posted by donald6051
The girl you're looking for goes by Toyz.