Drinking pineapple juice to make jizz taste good? Ha! Amateurs...

Here's my experience, ladies.
Anything different about loading gifs?
Here's my experience, ladies. Originally Posted by Bobave
Ewwww you're an experienced pro at sucking cock til you taste jizz?

Ewwww you're an experienced pro at sucking cock til you taste jizz? Originally Posted by moonshiner
A non sequitur personal attack/disrespect out of left field. That's as gratuitous as it gets. I have RTM'd this bullshit. And I'm experienced at producing sweet-tasting jizz for the ladies, clown.
Since I couldn't get the gif to load of the money shot, here's what it's from -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvgYAwDORo4
Trick is make the wife like it.
A non sequitur personal attack/disrespect out of left field. That's as gratuitous as it gets. I have RTM'd this bullshit. And I'm experienced at producing sweet-tasting jizz for the ladies, clown. Originally Posted by Bobave
try preview post if you don't know what you are doing.
I couldn't care less if you cried to whoever, I merely used what you have posted yourself.
Only one to do a personal attack is your use of clown.
I think I hear the Waaaambulance now
try preview post if you don't know what you are doing.
I couldn't care less if you cried to whoever, I merely used what you have posted yourself.
Only one to do a personal attack is your use of clown.
I think I hear the Waaaambulance now Originally Posted by moonshiner
4 posts and 1 review... Sixx, I bet that's you hiding under an alternate handle. Sure sounds like it.
Sorry you embarrassed yourself on a national stage, but looking more foolish is not going to serve you well.

Just take pride in you knowing what tasty jizz is best tasting.
Sorry you embarrassed yourself on a national stage, but looking more foolish is not going to serve you well.

Just take pride in you knowing what tasty jizz is best tasting. Originally Posted by moonshiner
Sounding more and more like Sixx or one of the others in the crew (Whispers, helping Sixx?)..
I thought whispers was not relevant ...
This looks like it could be a resource"

http://dontspitswallow.com/
New Dude - 3
OP - 0
Sorry, I've got to call 'em as I see 'em. And these haven't been 10 to 9 rounds either. Dude is dealin'.
And I'm experienced at producing sweet-tasting jizz for the ladies, clown. Originally Posted by Bobave
I'm not going to ask how you know what your jizz taste like.
SMDH that's gay.
According to my x i could change the way it tastes by what i eat or drink. Freash fruits and drinks like oj and such were the best.