Rest In Peace David Bowie

God bless family and friends
Attached Images File Type: jpg tumblr_inline_o0sc1tjjZM1shsvef_1280.jpg (65.0 KB, 103 views)
Wait...did Christopher Walken die too?.....
good man! RIP!
He was definitely one of the greatest musical artists ever! I was fortunate enough to see him in concert three times and I nearly wore the grooves off of my Ziggy Stardust album. Thanks for adding to my life, David Bowie ...
Wait...did Christopher Walken die too?..... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
No.This pic came off yahoo news.
No.This pic came off yahoo news. Originally Posted by Fancylady
Yeah I was actually aware that he hadn't passed away I was just wondering why his picture was with David Bowie's picture...
One can only hope that David Bowie will have more condolences than Lenny of Motorhead.
One can only hope that David Bowie will have more condolences than Lenny of Motorhead. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm sure both will have far more condolences than yourself when that time comes.
  • Addie
  • 01-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Pretty sure he fucked a <STAFF EDIT> year old but as far as I know she was and still is into it so.. I'm no judge Judy.

• #10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Ahh first Natalie Cole now David Bowie!

Him and Freddie Mercury can sing un heaven without neing "under pressure".
I'm sure both will have far more condolences than yourself when that time comes. Originally Posted by moonshiner
^^^
Truth. Thank you.

As for David Bowie, another legend gone. The icons of the 70's are starting to get to that age where they'll be leaving us fairly regularly, unfortunately. But the music lives on. R.I.P.
Wait...did Christopher Walken die too?..... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
No.This pic came off yahoo news. Originally Posted by Fancylady
That figures. I remembered when Jeff Hanneman of Slayer died and they were posting a pic of Gary Holt who was filling in on guitar.