Youngest Girls You've Met at the Clubs?

Just curious. I was thinking about this because I met an 18 year old @ Vivid recently. And on her first night of dancing, no less. Fresh out of the Woodlands High School, lol. Of course, 18 is the legal age for girls to work at the clubs. This was the first teen I had met this year. Last year, I met no less than 3 at CF, Colorado and SJ. But the girl @ Vivid was born in 1999, which is sort of mind boggling.

About 2 years ago, Scores had a 17 y.o. working there. She must've used a fake ID. And I met one girl, who was 18 at the time, who told me she started @ Fantasy Plaza North when she was only 14. I didn't doubt her story.

Some clubs claim to have a 'hire only 21 and up' policy, but I wouldn't bet on that. As one 19 y.o. @ TMC told me, 'They really don't care, if you're pretty.' I believe that. No club is going to turn away a girl who's good for business.
My second hole in the wall club smash was 18 years old and I was 21. My first, in the same week, was a sexy yellabone exiting her prime and was bragging on how she used to fuck an ex-rocket legend from the nineties who's name rhymes with Sermon Statswell (nickname rhymed with "bad Stax"). Years later when tricking became a hobby I'd always keep caution of ever wanting to make it or be famous and fucking with these hoes/p4p sluts. They'll just run your name to the next John they're fucking.

This was a joint in the heart of 5th ward in the early 00's.
Just curious. I was thinking about this because I met an 18 year old @ Vivid recently. And on her first night of dancing, no less. Fresh out of the Woodlands High School, lol. Of course, 18 is the legal age for girls to work at the clubs. This was the first teen I had met this year. Last year, I met no less than 3 at CF, Colorado and SJ. But the girl @ Vivid was born in 1999, which is sort of mind boggling.

About 2 years ago, Scores had a 17 y.o. working there. She must've used a fake ID. And I met one girl, who was 18 at the time, who told me she started @ Fantasy Plaza North when she was only 14. I didn't doubt her story.

Some clubs claim to have a 'hire only 21 and up' policy, but I wouldn't bet on that. As one 19 y.o. @ TMC told me, 'They really don't care, if you're pretty.' I believe that. No club is going to turn away a girl who's good for business. Originally Posted by PBPM_Lover
Don't forget about management that be trying to fuck the girls before they hire them.

My second hole in the wall club smash was 18 years old and I was 21. My first, in the same week, was a sexy yellabone exiting her prime and was bragging on how she used to fuck an ex-rocket legend from the nineties who's name rhymes with Sermon Statswell (nickname rhymed with "bad Stax"). Years later when tricking became a hobby I'd always keep caution of ever wanting to make it or be famous and fucking with these hoes/p4p sluts. They'll just run your name to the next John they're fucking.

This was a joint in the heart of 5th ward in the early 00's. Originally Posted by hk toys
I have an idea what this spot used to be. It was one of my go-to spots back in the 80's and 90's.
The Butt Naked Club on Jensen?
Don't believe the strip clubs that say '21 and up'. One of my ex a while back said she started stripping at 17 and that management don't check IDs. Now with that being said she told me over 10 years ago so I'm sure time change, or not....

Speaking of 18 years old I need to go hit the clubs and find them. Missed tight tight
a placed used to have some 16 yr old girls back in the early 90's one of them was actually my neighbors daughter that worked there.......i dont dare the mention the name they place they used to show a video of her dancing on the tv's from a naughty video she made she had long black hair half white half mexican girl another girl i knew of to was 17
Had a dancer friend who had a GF that was really tall and started when she was 14, hard to believe that someone would knowingly allow it.