What can be

What can be
Unburdened by what has been.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/i/status/1808229604538437971
was anyone ...doxxed ...tryin ta hears ...it?
Report: Kamala About To Unburden Herself From What Has Been

giggle

After years of repeatedly envisioning what can be, unburdened from what has been, Harris reportedly feels like her vision is about to come to fruition. "I watched the debate last week, and I immediately started to feel like maybe, just maybe, what has been was about to be unburdened," said Harris. "It's like a yellow school bus - who doesn't love a yellow school bus? It's like a yellow school bus going to space, which is so big. No one could imagine that because they are burdened by what has been, which is yellow school buses that don't go to space. HAHAHAHA!!!!"
Yes Kammie dreams to be unburdened.
So, is she waiting for the Coroners report?
or, RFK Jr for VP?

Even the Dims have no clue as to what to do.

Is not the real issue that the puppet masters themselves are conflicted?
Seriously, a decent set of puppet masters and we would not even see most of the Bidden weekend at Bernie's issues.
Yes Kammie dreams to be unburdened.
So, is she waiting for the Coroners report?
or, RFK Jr for VP?

Even the Dims have no clue as to what to do.

Seriously, a decent set of puppet masters and we would not even see most of the Bidden weekend at Bernie's issues. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Newsom/Lynch ‘24

Throw a little beast mode around!

elg….

Seriously, a decent set of puppet masters and we would not even see most of the Bidden weekend at Bernie's issues. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Bidens handlers obvious know he is brain dead. So putting him on the stage for the debate was planned. They knew he would ...well...look like he did. They already have a solid plan in mind. I dont have a clue what it is, because frankly I cant think as insanely as these traiters do.... But dont worry the media is with them all the way....
Elect a clown.... expect the circus....

the problem

is the People
late stage republic

people can't "keep it"
Bidens handlers obvious know he is brain dead. So putting him on the stage for the debate was planned. They knew he would ...well...look like he did. They already have a solid plan in mind. I dont have a clue what it is, because frankly I cant think as insanely as these traiters do.... But dont worry the media is with them all the way.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Right. You don't. Have a clue. It doesn't stop people like you from posting this dumb idea over and over though.

This wasn't planned. You give them too much credit. But that is common when it suits. Trump and his supporters complain all the time about the big conspiracy of the left. Then call them a bunch of incompetent idiots who could not possibly organize something like that. Which is it? The answer is the second one. They are fools who can't get out of their own way.

But so is the GOP! Trump is really the best candidate to promote their values? Ridiculous.

Both parties deserve a better candidate. Trumpers are as much to blame for this lunacy as the TDS people.
Right. You don't. Have a clue. It doesn't stop people like you from posting this dumb idea over and over though.

This wasn't planned. You give them too much credit. But that is common when it suits. Trump and his supporters complain all the time about the big conspiracy of the left. Then call them a bunch of incompetent idiots who could not possibly organize something like that. Which is it? The answer is the second one. They are fools who can't get out of their own way.

But so is the GOP! Trump is really the best candidate to promote their values? Ridiculous.

Both parties deserve a better candidate. Trumpers are as much to blame for this lunacy as the TDS people. Originally Posted by hughjahol
funny
Biden has been....in a daze...for a long time. There are many clips of it. The media obviously knew about it and his handlers OBVIOUSLY knew about it. How could they not. Are you really that stupid to believe he would perform at a high level. That is unbelieveably stupid. Of course they knew what was going to happen. Now instantly every one is in a panic lol You believing this is the reason you vote democrat.... lol
Biden has been....in a daze...for a long time. There are many clips of it. The media obviously knew about it and his handlers OBVIOUSLY knew about it. How could they not. Are you really that stupid to believe he would perform at a high level. That is unbelieveably stupid. Of course they knew what was going to happen. Now instantly every one is in a panic lol You believing this is the reason you vote democrat.... lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
You should just write about whores maybe. You really aren't very good at this.

Who TF are you talking to? Me? You don't know anything about me. Especially how I vote. I never said anything positive about Biden or his performance.

The only "stupid" thing here is your insistence that this was planned. That they knew what was going to happen. Again, you give the Dems too much credit. They are just inept and corrupt. That's why this happened. No conspiracy. The GOP and the people supporting Trump are just as corrupt. He is an aging, decrepit, lying fool. You deserve a better candidate and I would argue that you are "stupid" to support him.

But maybe the GOP isn't really so dumb after all! I'll bet that their plan all along has been to replace Trump with

PLASTIC MAN!
the problem taking about Joe is ....

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

rats
Joe is like a john or more so a whore, bad then awesome then bad. and ya wonder ....

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
rats again. dang nab it