An Extreme or Alternative Forum?

Not sure how it could be worded but a forum for people who are curious (or much more) about perceived sexual deviations. A few examples of what might be discussed includes BDSM, femdom, submission, shibari, floggers, feathers ... silk and spanking (what type of hairbrush would the readership suggest?). Would include other topics like bend over boyfriend, and different types of sexuality that is out of societal norms for many.

Could be fun.

Elisabeth
Elisabeth...you are deliciously naughty, girl!

Could this perhaps just be labeled as a "fetish section"? I agree that it could make for some very interesting bedtime stories!

--v
For your bedtime reading pleasure:

(It's just a short little diddly!)

"The Woman Who Was Tied Up and Forgotten"

http://www.tobshalearner.com/quiver.pdf

Enjoy!
Elisabeth
Yes... a BDSM forum would be really great, please!
Thanks, Veronica! And I don't think that for now it has to be limited to bdsm, although I just love that subject.

I would like to give a recent example of what I have experienced. Three of my clients, all beefy cornfed heterosexual men, have told me that they've been with transsexuals in one form or another. Alright, I can see the deep breaths being taken as I write this! smile. They wanted to try something different and they did. The stories they told me were great to hear!

But I sincerely believe that experimenting and following through with some of your baser desires can be a good things and very satisfying, mentally. And honestly, bdsm is MUCH less physical as it is a total mind fuck. Well, it can be exceptionally physical as well but much of the total endorphin rush that accompanies this play is mental.

Getting slightly off topic, but ... what some people's fantasies are, others consider vanilla. It would be nice to have a forum for those whose desires jump deep into the sexual abyss.

Elisabeth
  • TBONE
  • 01-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Maybe "The Sexual Abyss" is a good name for it.

Anyway, we've noted the suggestion. Thanks for the idea.
Maybe "The Sexual Abyss" is a good name for it.

Anyway, we've noted the suggestion. Thanks for the idea. Originally Posted by TBONE
Oh wow. "The Sexual Abyss". I'm smiling and smiling and smiling!!! That just might be a great name!

Warm kisses all over where they count the most,
Elisabeth
Good idea, Elisabeth. WALDT...and Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors. I may have vanilla 9 times out of 10. But every so often even I go for a little pistachio or rocky road.
the vault
bdsm society
collars and cuffs
you know for the vanilla challenged folks
the vault
bdsm society
collars and cuffs
you know for the vanilla challenged folks Originally Posted by Dick Diamond
Yeah. You're probably on a better track for a name for this type of forum. Using the word "abyss" would probably conjuer up some negative connotations for people. I like it, though!

Collars and Cuffs is VERY cute. "The Dungeon" would be trite. Heck, I'm just glad that the powers that be are considering a forum for those of us who occasionally like to walk down a different path!

Can anyone think up a name that would be all inclusive for alternative sex in general?

Smack! kisses,
Elisabeth
A Darker Sexuality

For Those Who Dare

Curious? __could add a phrase here or not___

Don't Get Up ... Yet

Just a few more ideas. Off the top of my head, I probably like the first one that Diamond suggested the best. The Vault or A Darker Sexuality sounds good.

Elisabeth
I like the idea of "collars and cuffs". It's a nice refreshing flavor to that sub-culture.
what type of hairbrush would the readership suggest?
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Hairbrush??? How mundane. How about a cat o nine tails?
How about "All Things Non-Vanilla."

It could hold everything mild to extra-wild. (Yes, I know it's boring, but people could post anything here. "Cuffs and collars" would infer some limitations.)
Three of my clients, all beefy cornfed heterosexual men, have told me that they've been with transsexuals in one form or another. Alright, I can see the deep breaths being taken as I write this! smile. They wanted to try something different and they did. The stories they told me were great to hear!
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
It may not be something we want to hear, but there should be an outlet for it. On BP there is a section for TS ads, but there was never one on ASPD and it appears the same here. How open-minded are we really if we don't make a place for the kinkier among us? It may not be our cup of tea, but there should be a place for it in the community for those that want to spread their wings (and other things lol).