sent PMs

I can review/reread messages I have received; but not sent messages....can you help me?
In your user CP you must first select that you save a copy of all sent messages. The default setting is for no copy being kept in your mailbox.
Actually Lounger, you need a little more detail than what has been provided. You first go to your User CP but then you need to select Edit Options. Next go towards the middle portiion of the page that gets presented and look for the section titled Messaging & Notification. At the bottom of that section, you will find what Anonone references as a check box. Make sure there is a check mark to the left of Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default.

You will be good to go at that point.
Actually Lounger, you need a little more detail than what has been provided. You first go to your User CP but then you need to select Edit Options. Next go towards the middle portiion of the page that gets presented and look for the section titled Messaging & Notification. At the bottom of that section, you will find what Anonone references as a check box. Make sure there is a check mark to the left of Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default.

You will be good to go at that point. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove

thank you. I was wondering about this today.
thanks ........