Sex is a Man's greatest need and the woman who can continually slay it owns his heart

Sex is a man's greatest need and the woman (provider) that can continually slay a man's lust owns his heart. Because a man knows he can only get that type of sexual pleasure from that provider that has slayed his lust.

I'm posting this thread because it's important for women (providers) to know that if they want a client to return to see them the sexual experience must slay a man's lust which will cause a man to return again since he knows he can only get his lust slayed by that one provider.

It's when a provider stops slaying a man's lust that the man seeks out another provider that can will slay it.

I've read some posts from providers about why doesn't a gent come back to see a provider. What I've mentioned previously is the reason why.

I guarantee you ladies that if you slay a man's lust on every appointment he will come back to see you because he knows he can only get that sexual pleasure from you.
Bonn, I thought you were going to barter those STD meds - not take them yourself all at once.

Attachment 300366
Huh?
Huh? Originally Posted by bonn11
Really? OK, I'll spell it out for you:

Your posts are usually either dumb, repetitive, or offensive. You repeatedly review the same provider. You make boasts about your size and prowess that I assume you think will impress and entertain us, but are instead perceived by the majority of men and ladies both as narcissistic and juvenile. You make promises of entertaining and informative reviews, and instead deliver the Limp Dick ROS Award winner of the week.

This latest post above reads like you took a handful of prescription medicine and sat down at the computer, hence my comment. In my opinion you have done nothing so far to contribute to the value of this forum.

In short, you're boring. If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute please refrain from posting. If you follow this advice, I don't expect that we'll hear from you again for some time.
Well said Pdid.

Bonn ur like a rash and just need to go away. Your ignorance compiled with your arrogance has run its course. Your only fan base is those who wait and see what retarded completely false thing you type. Then as just stated you provide no real inportance on the boards.
I may be in the minority, but I think the more Bonn the merrier.

Tell us some more slay stories, B.
Sex is a man's greatest need and the woman (provider) that can continually slay a man's lust owns his heart. Because a man knows he can only get that type of sexual pleasure from that provider that has slayed his lust.

I'm posting this thread because it's important for women (providers) to know that if they want a client to return to see them the sexual experience must slay a man's lust which will cause a man to return again since he knows he can only get his lust slayed by that one provider.

It's when a provider stops slaying a man's lust that the man seeks out another provider that can will slay it.

I've read some posts from providers about why doesn't a gent come back to see a provider. What I've mentioned previously is the reason why.

I guarantee you ladies that if you slay a man's lust on every appointment he will come back to see you because he knows he can only get that sexual pleasure from you. Originally Posted by bonn11
errr sorry
My next review of Bella Donna this week will melt everyone's cock from jerking off. PSE Greek badass reviews from now on. No more Mr. Sensitive. Originally Posted by bonn11
So guessing its good I have no PA, errr at this time. And in hope I forget this when I next have PA.

Really? OK, I'll spell it out for you:

Your posts are usually either dumb, repetitive, or offensive. You repeatedly review the same provider. You make boasts about your size and prowess that I assume you think will impress and entertain us, but are instead perceived by the majority of men and ladies both as narcissistic and juvenile. You make promises of entertaining and informative reviews, and instead deliver the Limp Dick ROS Award winner of the week.

This latest post above reads like you took a handful of prescription medicine and sat down at the computer, hence my comment. In my opinion you have done nothing so far to contribute to the value of this forum.

In short, you're boring. If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute please refrain from posting. If you follow this advice, I don't expect that we'll hear from you again for some time. Originally Posted by PDid
I'm guilty, yet some how in agreement.
So much for San Antonio being a hobby town full of friendly welcoming people.
I guarantee you ladies that if you slay a man's lust on every appointment he will come back to see you because he knows he can only get that sexual pleasure from you. Originally Posted by bonn11
....and the other 40-50 he has on speed dial.
Hehe SL!!
So much for San Antonio being a hobby town full of friendly welcoming people. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla

Hi Karla there are lots of us happy people.

Though the looney farm keeps misplacing some people and sorry they end up here. Lol
I am as shocked as all of you by my last review. I was expecting wild PSE Greek like all of my previous visits. Instead the appointment was very controlled and I wasn't allowed to push in the ass at all or even move my hips during the very easy, lite and very few minutes of halfway in Greek. This is the first time that has ever happened with this provider and I was so shocked by it. I will post some wild PSE Greek reviews in the very near future without a doubt. Check out my review with the much thinner Sweet Alyssa Rose it is not for the faint of heart.
So Bonn11, one good fuck makes you fall in love?? LMFAO!! Cause that's what it sounds like you're saying
So Bonn11, one good fuck makes you fall in love?? LMFAO!! Cause that's what it sounds like you're saying Originally Posted by Novatx
Novatx I only fall in love for an hour at a time.
lol Right Nova?

I think that could be the case for some men, but quite a few men on here like variety. So even though I might fuck the shit outta him and he sees me three more times doesn't mean he won't go see Provider B too or after.

I love my repeat clientele. But it doesn't always happen or continue to happen after a certain time.