LADIES AND GENTS PLEASE READ !!!

Yesterday afternoon, I was informed by a member on this board that a provider that I've recently seen labeled me as this " crazy army or marine" guy. This member notified me via pm to let me know of this provider and what accusations she posted about me. I've contacted JJ and let him know this issue and he gave me instructions on what to do.

Also, I want to make it clear that I am NOT this guy, nor do I have any association with him. I barely started reading threads on who he is once I got notified via pm.
Shortly after I was notified I contacted the provider via text and asked her why she was spreading false accusations and she explained that " I don't want any trouble and idk maybe I am wrong and have you mixed up with him".

Seriously? Right after I saw you, had a great session, and posted a "yes" review on your behalf . This is what I get in return? Then she's like " I'm sorry I'm sorry"

Gentlemen, newbies, we are the underdogs on this board in trying to keep our reputation alive and in good standings, but if we were to spread rumors or give bad reviews we get slappped, bent over then fucked.

This is totally unacceptable on her behalf and I had seen a well know provider right after her the same day and didn't get no crap from her.

Again, I am not this guy and I wanted everyone to know that. I plan to see providers in the future and don't want this false accusation haunting me .

I've asked her to contact JJ or MOKOA about the lie she spreaded and in return I get no text back. Typical.

MODs, I saved her texts for future reference.

Thank you for reading, Dre.
  • savak
  • 04-17-2014, 10:20 AM
that name.....dre....

doesnt inspire a whole lot of confidence....ijs.....
Get used to the drama. You have seen nothing yet.
Wow.
Wow. Originally Posted by whatever75
One newbie ragging on another newbie.

quick edit you did there whatever... smart move. I am being nice to you and deleted your first post from my quote, lol
Gentlemen, newbies, we are the underdogs on this board in trying to keep our reputation alive and in good standings, but if we were to spread rumors or give bad reviews we get slappped, bent over then fucked. Originally Posted by beatsbydre

Your reputation will matter about as much as the number of Franklins in your wallet.

Clearing your name and bringing this to public view is good for everyone... They certainly felt it was right to toss you in the fire right?

But don't let it sweat you none.... Your reviews and never ending revolving door of new providers showing up combined with money to spend is all you ever need....
I'm sure we all suffer from some mistake on the other side of the fence.

Had a Provider recently rip into me because she thought I was going to rip her off. I can understand her POV of the situation. What she probably doesn't know from my POV is that 1. I wanted to make sure we were clear on the donation because what was scheduled didn't occur and 2. I wanted to guarantee that she got the funds because when I left she didn't wake up and I didn't just want to leave it lay without her knowing it (left her a note.)

I guess a no-strings attached donation I gave her in the past was just yesterdays news.

Summation: things happen. shit occurs. try as we may to avoid such things we can be hit by them.
Get used to the drama. You have seen nothing yet. Originally Posted by Bigandbad1959
No shit! LOL
I appreciate every response, except Savak's. I have no idea how my handle name makes any difference. Anyways, thanks a lot!
that name.....dre....

doesnt inspire a whole lot of confidence....ijs..... Originally Posted by savak
retarded.... You want to talk about not inspiring a whole lot of confidence... How about the handle "savak", which was the name of the Iranian secret police that epitomizes everything brutal and hated under the Shah's regime, the symbol of fear, censorship, and torture. That my friend is an example of an absolutely ridiculous, not very well thought out nickname, or then again maybe it was thought out, who knows... ijs...

OP, sucks that happened to you... Would the real "Crazy Ex Marine" please stand up?
  • savak
  • 04-17-2014, 09:06 PM
...How about the handle "savak",...blah blah..torture....blah blah blah blah..... not very well thought out nickname, or then again maybe it was thought out, who knows... ijs... Originally Posted by dbeartx
I guess you haven't read any of my reviews then huh?

I appreciate every response, except Savak's. I have no idea how my handle name makes any difference. Anyways, thanks a lot! Originally Posted by beatsbydre
oh come on, like none of us remember this.....or this.....

that name Dre...its a little too suspicious in our town.

But the name Dre is the least of one's worries especially with this issue of this "crazy marine". What matters is that its been well publicized who this "crazy marine" is and what to look for in case someone sees him.

Word gets around very quickly and these women know exactly what this guy looks like and what he's done to other women here.

One of my providers once told me that what counts in the hobby is that you have references and especially ones from notable, respected providers in good standing on the board. Right now you have an account that is newly created with two providers reviewed.

By your own admission, one of your providers you go out of your way to spook and intimidate after somehow learning that she may be discussing the possibility of you being this renegade individual.

Shortly after I was notified I contacted the provider via text and asked her why she was spreading false accusations and she explained that " something something text message". ...Seriously? ..... This is what I get in return? ...she's like "something something text message".... Originally Posted by beatsbydre
Those wouldn't happen to be the exact words of those texts are they?

Time will tell if there are providers out there who are willing to vouch for you. We'll see if they say with certainty that you don't match the description of this marine after having met you in person.

Have fun there kiddos. Remember ladies, make sure you screen, screen, screen as usual.

Savak. Well said. +1.
Some one sure does know how to work Eccie real well having signed up less than a week ago.
Hell, it took me like a month and I'm pretty computer savy.
It's called I was in TER on th east coast for about 3 years. Ember, it's not rocket science. I think a monkey could create a handle and communicate via pm. Savak, I don't care what you say. If I wanted to diss on the accuser then I would've talked some things I'm not in agreement with that she did has has, but I just wanted to get my feet wet so that way I can see a fireflies provider in the future. I may be new to eccie, but I'm not new to any boards. I will say this one points a lot of finger, is drama filled, and has a bunch of ass kissers. You being one of them Savak.

Had I known she would've been in anyway IMBECILE about out meet then I would've left from the get go. It was a nice session, but as I stated before, I could say a lot about her and others can vouch for what they see when seeing this provider. Point of the matter is that I've already received an apology from her and I was told to post on coed. Case closed
One more thing, Savak. If you would like to meet me in person and see if I look like this "crazy marine" then I'mote than wiling to meet you........ IJS

If not, I would remain silent. Yes, those were the exact words... Matter of fact I'll post exactly what she said to me via text....

[Staff edit. M]

Happy now, Savak.