What do you guys think?

So it's no secret that my looks have changed some. I've cut my hair back to a cute pixie cut and I've gained some weight. I'm back healthy and my stress level is down tremendously.

So I just wanna know, Do you guys think I look bad? Do you like my new look? How great is my ass?? My boobs are bigger and I'm happy about that. So I would think you guys would be happy to. lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg 168.JPG (72.8 KB, 521 views) File Type: jpg 171.JPG (58.0 KB, 519 views) File Type: jpg 054.JPG (35.0 KB, 518 views)
I think curves are sexier than stick thin.... as for the hair I can't see it. Sure it looks nice tho.
Would like to hold that ass
Would like to hold that ass Originally Posted by kidrock
So what are you waiting for?
you look absolutely delectable!
Tk u still one hot ass lady.... my my my
Junk in the trunk! Nice!
Thanks guys!!
Sexy!
Sexy momma
I personally like women with a little meat on their bones, seeing rib cages and bones poking though shoulders does absolutely nothing for me. I'm a boob man so you look wonderful sweetheart
Looking good Trinity!!
HOT---I would so do ya babe!
What's most important is the fact that you are happy with how you look and regardless of what other people think, that is the first step in actually being the hot woman you are to everyone else. If I were to guess, it must have been another woman who planted that seed in your mind because any man in his right mind getting a little stiff checking out those pics.
I agree with rok Johnson you have to be happy in your own skin first and it will show you can have the sexiest body with the ugliest attitude and then your just ugly I think you look great babe and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks as long as you know you look good that girl you look good