Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://tryst.link/massage/misslondonlee
City: Cheektowaga
State: New York
Address: Near Airport
Hair Length and Color: Dark/Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The girl is cute - was dressed in sexy lingerie/school girl outfit. Librarian glasses. The girl's body is tight. Very nice round ass. Tits are fake - small C cup - but her nipples get really hard. Overall very pleased with her look.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review

GPS.
.400 for 30 mins with only a happy ending. Get lost.
That's crazy

Must be new, I just seen her ad yesterday

Must be new, I just seen her ad yesterday Originally Posted by bf0082
Not too new; she's been around at least a couple months. You commented about her in this early November 2020 review:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2747542
I have to say she doesn’t belong in buffalo with what she working with total package. A prefect 10 all day. Very sensual and seductive. I’ve always enjoyed my dates with miss London. And that ass is to die for. Her pictures don’t do her justice!
I have to say she doesn’t belong in buffalo with what she working with total package. A prefect 10 all day. Very sensual and seductive. I’ve always enjoyed my dates with miss London. And that ass is to die for. Her pictures don’t do her justice! Originally Posted by $RockHard69

Thank you for the insight oh great wen.
Oh heyyy gurl. Is Vegas an option for you? You might do well there because your rates are outrageous for this area.

I have to say she doesn’t belong in buffalo with what she working with total package. A prefect 10 all day. Very sensual and seductive. I’ve always enjoyed my dates with miss London. And that ass is to die for. Her pictures don’t do her justice! Originally Posted by $RockHard69
Jesus Christ! And you bastages harrass me because you think I'm a mandle/alt?
Well... birds of a feather rainex....

And speaking of chicks... this London is the chickiest!!