I NEED A CAR!!!

I am new to Conway, Arkansas and I am desperate need of a vehicle!!
Because of an ex boyfriend and his hacking abilities my credit is pretty much ruined. No worries, there is no chance of it ever happening again as he is in jail now and in Texas where I moved from. Anyway, I am trying to start over here in Arkansas but asking to borrow my mothers car on a regular basis is not realistic.
So, I am wondering if anyone out there knows what I can do. You know I have W2 issues as well because of the obvious.
I am willing to barter, trade...do what it takes to get myself started and established

Please email me at kmh70_kl@outlook.com or you can phone me at 501-472-0871

Thanks so much for your help in advance!!!:mf_laughboun ce2:
... ex boyfriend ... hacking abilities ... credit is ruined ... he is in jail ... asking to borrow my mothers car ... I have W2 issues ... do what it takes ... Originally Posted by Krista78

Good luck...
Let me explain a little more in depth so the sarcasm can be spared....

I am a student and a provider...HENCE W2 issues....yes, I moved to Arkansas because I finally left a very physically and mentally abusing relationship...Hence hacking, mothers car...etc....

Now, on a NON-Judgemental not...I have 2 major degrees, one in behavioral science and one in business...I am finishing up with my masters in business...

SO I FELL IN LOVE WITH A DOUCHE...WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES AND THAT WAS A BIG ONE ON MY PART...WHAT MATTERS IS THAT I AM RIGHT HERE, GETTING MY LIFE BACK AND DOING THE RIGHT THING...SO...BEFORE YOU START QUOTING WHAT IS SAID LIKE YOU ARE PERFECT WITH EVERY CHOICE YOU MAKE...REMEMBER.....YOU ARE NO ONES JUDGE AND JURY AND ITS BEST TO MOCK NOTHING ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW NOT WHAT IT IS YOU ARE MOCKING...

THANK YOU!!!
Let me explain a little more in depth so the sarcasm can be spared....[/COLOR][/B]

I am a student and a provider...HENCE W2 issues....yes, I moved to Arkansas because I finally left a very physically and mentally abusing relationship...Hence hacking, mothers car...etc....

Now, on a NON-Judgemental not...I have 2 major degrees, one in behavioral science and one in business...I am finishing up with my masters in business...

SO I FELL IN LOVE WITH A DOUCHE...WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES AND THAT WAS A BIG ONE ON MY PART...WHAT MATTERS IS THAT I AM RIGHT HERE, GETTING MY LIFE BACK AND DOING THE RIGHT THING...SO...BEFORE YOU START QUOTING WHAT IS SAID LIKE YOU ARE PERFECT WITH EVERY CHOICE YOU MAKE...REMEMBER.....YOU ARE NO ONES JUDGE AND JURY AND ITS BEST TO MOCK NOTHING ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW NOT WHAT IT IS YOU ARE MOCKING...

[COLOR="sienna"]THANK YOU

Good luck... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Hes just a dick in most posts, dont mind him... :-)
I prefer to be called a prick...thanks...

Doesn't make me wrong...
Well, you could pay taxes like the rest of us.

You could give a big enough down payment where they over look you have no income. Buy here pay here comes to mind where they shut down your rig if you miss a payment.

Not hard to file taxes being a provider. Try that. I am tired of paying my fair share.
isnt this a business section that legitimate professionals use to advertise provider industry friendly services ?
isnt this a business section that legitimate professionals use to advertise provider industry friendly services ? Originally Posted by curvycatrina
From the forum header:

Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to providers. (Website design, screening & scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or providers "in need of" business services may post here as well.
Turn tricks, be safe but maybe a little more aggressive than your showcase, maybe half hours, more open specials, and set as much as possible aside after every date. No booze, tobacco, or new outfits or makeup until you have $2-$3k to buy a car. Maybe you can use your skills to stretch that $2-3k into a down payment at a good rate, or maybe you can buy a reliable POS outright by throwing in some favors. But don't finance it in the double digits, you'll just be getting in deeper.

Or get a fellow student to drive you around for blowjobs. Or both.