X advise

He's remarried, do I continue seeing him? Good man, bad husband the kind u fuck on the day your divoCe papers are getting signed lol ..... So 10 years later am I wrong for stlll doing him ?
Yep you are, you know it too or you wouldn't be asking. Sorry I'm the one to have to say it though!
.... if it's fun , go for it !!!
Yep you are, you know it too or you wouldn't be asking. Sorry I'm the one to have to say it though! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Your right , but he eats pussy so good !!!!
But I'm wrong ..but I justify it by saying u fucked my husband
So I'm fucking yours!!! Yep & 10 years later he is still hitting it lol....but if our kids knew I'd be devastated ..so do I forgo my desires 2 do the right thing?
Married men are only useful for money! what's the point of messing with a married guy for fun? Just to get your heart broken? Screw that. Don't be a sucker!
OMG, so many hobbyists love DATY. I'm to the point where I'm seriously tired of oral orgasms. Get oral AND get paid.
If he's re-married & its not to you, that shld be the deal breaker, no? Heidi is so right, married guys = heartbreak...sorry
Married men are only useful for money! Originally Posted by heidilynnla

.......... we're not !! ....... we have exceptional talents at automobile and lawn maintenance !!! ....... and eating pu$$y !!

.......... we're not !! ....... we have exceptional talents at automobile and lawn maintenance !!! ....... and eating pu$$y !!

Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
And that's how you trick us in to marring you!!lol
SNL baby, I am down on one knee right now, in front of the whole ECCIE community.....will you be my ex-wife???
SNL baby, I am down on one knee right now, in front of the whole ECCIE community.....will you be my ex-wife??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lol!!I am the best x wife if there ever was one..I'm it but 2 be my x you would have to marry me ..something I can't do again..did it once by mistake & I learn from my mistakes
I think you guys got it all wrong!! If her EX sends her a check every month and she wants to fuck him....I think she is at least being consistent!! $$$=BCD What's the problem??
Is it only different because he is your X?
Papa, I have yet to have a married client come do manly things for me around the house. If you are offering, I have several things I need done. Bring a toolbox.

Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
Is he sending her a check every month? (Child support wouldn't count)

I think you guys got it all wrong!! If her EX sends her a check every month and she wants to fuck him....I think she is at least being consistent!! $$$=BCD What's the problem?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight