If the forum for all posters or just a few?

• WTF
  • 03-13-2011, 09:53 AM
It seems that a few want to control what is said in this forum.

Is that what we really want?

I don't give a shit one way or the other but why not just say that we are not near as diverse and smart as we think....we need to control others because we can not compete in the market place of idea's.

That what I think about the BS happenings of late. Not that anybody gives a flying fuc what I think.
Here you find all the answers to every riddle.

http://www.amazon.com/How-Live-Huge-...ef=pd_sim_b_33

How to Live with a Huge Penis: Advice, Meditations, and Wisdom for Men Who Have Too Much [Paperback]

I wonder where the female version of this is :-)

I don't give a shit one way or the other but why not just say that we are not near as diverse and smart as we think....we need to control others because we can not compete in the market place of idea's.

That what I think about the BS happenings of late. Not that anybody gives a flying fuc what I think. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't know if you are talking about me in this thread, but if so, you should be man enough to say so directly. The point of my objection to L's thread and your first post in that thread is that, in my view, it violates the following ECCIE guideline:
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2011, 11:03 AM
I don't know if you are talking about me in this thread, but if so, you should be man enough to say so directly. The point of my objection to L's thread and your first post in that thread is that, in my view, it violates the following ECCIE guideline: Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You get points for being direct in this forum. I thought you knew that Chuck. WE pick and choose what offends us. The people making fun of you for getting offended have gotten their panties in a wad in the past and probably will so in the future. That was my point.

To answer your question...yes, sort of. I was actually talking to everyone. That included you but it also included folks that were picking on you. Had you looked at my jokes you should have been able to tell that I think both sides are full of it. The PC side and the non PC side ....Is there such a side as a non PC side? Aren't we all PC in our own right?
It seems that a few want to control what is said in this forum. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, now I know how you came up with your screen name...Can you be a little more vague so there's no chance anybody can know WTF you're talking about??

Or is that the point??
Oh this is border line clear by WTF's standards.

[/SIZE] Originally Posted by WTF
Agreed.... and it's certainly not what I want...
Interesting list of number of posts on eccie as of the moment; if anyone has the time to figure it out it would seem pretty clear that posts come from all over the place, don't see that anyone is controlling things or if they are trying they have any chance at success.

Is the forum for all posters or just a few? Originally Posted by WTF
Well according to the sign on the door, its for:

"Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment."

If you just want a sandbox to throw shit, there are plenty of other forums better suited to that.
Well according to the sign on the door, its for:

"Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment."

If you just want a sandbox to throw shit, there are plenty of other forums better suited to that. Originally Posted by pjorourke
well said PJ
upscale entertainment." Originally Posted by pjorourke
So let me guess, are you the entertainment?
So let me guess, are you the entertainment? Originally Posted by Ansley
upscale entertainment." Originally Posted by pjorourke
So let me guess, are you the entertainment? Originally Posted by Ansley
Dear god I hope not.