In The Land Of Bunga Bunga…

*Some here might like the pictures.*

Berlusconi's mistress Ruby shocks Vienna

Berlusconi's indictment, however, lists 13 nights that Ruby spent at the premier's villa outside Milan, from Valentine's Day last year through May 2, 2010. It said the evenings were "in exchange for sums of money that were paid in cash by the suspect" or by his accountant - or for other gifts such as jewelry.
AP

http://english.pravda.ru/photo/album/6109/5/

I love that dress!
maybe she looks better in person
maybe without the dress.
I'm puttin' my money on neither.
Interesting
Pretty sad to lose a career over a third tier broad like that!
Wait a minute . . .

HANK?!?!?!?!?

What the hell are you doin' reading Pravda?!?!?!?
Wait a minute . . .

HANK?!?!?!?!?

What the hell are you doin' reading Pravda?!?!?!? Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
He's a man of wide-ranging interests. It hasn't affect his POV, though.
nevermind
He's a man of wide-ranging interests. It hasn't affect his POV, though. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
+1
He He He austrians Richard Lugner (the old guy dancing with her) in more news than just Austrian or German. He always buys some scandal women to participate in the Viennese Opera Ball ....:-)

She was not allowed to give interviews because of the case that still has to be finished in court. Lets see how that goes.....:-).
That statement isn't becoming, John. (Sortof like the last sentence I wrote!)

She's attractive! I just don't know the whole story ... Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
It's nation PWI day......and dangit I'm not.
He He He austrians Richard Lugner (the old guy dancing with her) in more news than just Austrian or German. He always buys some scandal women to participate in the Viennese Opera Ball ....:-)

She was not allowed to give interviews because of the case that still has to be finished in court. Lets see how that goes.....:-). Originally Posted by ninasastri
I was wondering when you were going to chime in. As you stated, Nina, in this instance, 18 year old Ruby is not with Berlusconi. She’s puttin’ on the Ritz with Austria’s Richard Lugner, who is 78 years old.
He's a man of wide-ranging interests. It hasn't affect his POV, though. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
does that mean the soviet era, or even the putin era, pravda, if absorbed and looked to for insight and enlightenment, should have brought one closer to your views?