You Never Notice The Small Things

so anyone notice the u.s. department of justice website redo? nah you didn't

the banner was a red white and blue striped u.s. flag thing....now its a dark charcoal grey or almost black background with a quote from c. wilfred jenks, british lawyer and international trade unionist:

"the common law is the will of mankind issuing from the will of the people"

back in the late 1930s and after World War II he was a leading figure in the "international law" movement, which sought to impose a global, common law, and advocated for global workers rights.

Jenks was a long-time member of the United Nation's International Labor Organization, and author of a number of globalist tracts, including a set of essays published back in 1958, entitled The Common Law of Mankind.

the u.s. actually withdrew in the 70's from the ILO due to its left leanings.

barack and holder...
This too shall pass.
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2011, 03:46 PM
You Never Notice The Small Things Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I thought by the title this thread you were alerting the ladies about your weiner!
I thought by the title this thread you were alerting the ladies about your weiner! Originally Posted by WTF
i save that unveiling for the last possible instant
What's wrong with the site. It looks very professional and well designed, as befits the DOJ, which is, in effect, one of, if not the, largest law firm in the world. I'm not nuts about the gray. I'd prefer navy, but c'est la vie.
I saw the preview of the DOJ site on Wikileaks last month! BTW, how is that extradition going?

Just be thankful the site isn't red and littered with Koran verses - yet.