Vintage Erotica

I love vintage photos, especially more erotic and provocative pictures due to how taboo they were at the time of production. I can feel that energy emanating from the image, even if the content is tame by today's standards.

I would enjoy seeing some of your ideas and hearing your thoughts on what you feel is vintage erotica. I would also love to see some good sites if anyone know of any.
I think its more sexy .....
I love vintage photos, especially more erotic and provocative pictures due to how taboo they were at the time of production. I can feel that energy emanating from the image, even if the content is tame by today's standards.

I would enjoy seeing some of your ideas and hearing your thoughts on what you feel is vintage erotica. I would also love to see some good sites if anyone know of any. Originally Posted by Grace London
I also enjoy the adult themes of many of the old movies.....
I think its more sexy ..... Originally Posted by Spirit13
Do you think that it is the "less skin" and more idea that gets you or is it the thought behind what they are doing?

For me it is the thought. Steven Ian all though not vintage in anyway is becoming a fast favorite of mine. It is all about idea for him too. Here is a link to some of his work and ideas http://www.duclerck.com/steven.html

Grace